OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
yup I design one similar couple pages back. I'll wait until they let you make the entire tongue black though. Would love to see the finished product of the white/black multi outsole on white upper.

Im impressed with the way the gold has turned out though. Might make a gold edition of the USA

Those White/golds go hard.....looks like ill end up with like 3 pr of these things.....omg, I'm WAY too old for this madness.

C O O K # 45

Those White/golds go hard.....looks like ill end up with like 3 pr of these things.....omg, I'm WAY too old for this madness.

C O O K # 45
roll.gif
......Yep.  I'm in the same boat.

still don't like the EMs but I knew the gold option was gonna look sweet. Biggest color upgrade over the 8 Ids

Nike is really churning these out ordered 4/15/14 and I received almost finished yesterday and shipping tonight!

Really hope I'm feelin my amnesties with the snake tip overlay on the toebox upper. Some pics makes them look kinda awkward and some don't. Didn't know it was shiny like that. But think I'll be feelin em.

I must be the only one who made the lining of my Mango IDs Mango, everyone else made theirs black. Pics when they get here.

I was hoping that multi sole looked exactly like on NikeiD rendering. On your pair, the black is clumped together while on the rendering it has nice mix and separation of white and black. I hope mine will look like on NikeiD.

Back
Top Bottom