OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I had nothing to lose with sending them back considering the quality wasn't consistent in different parts and I paid full price. I'll be sending the remake that I just got back to Nike. The snake print is more defined than the first time but it doesn't look gold, more like honey mustard lol, so dull. The white/black multi sole quality still sub par, never messing with that again.

View media item 1000297

Yeah after looking at the Amnesty pair that yellow on the swoosh is just not doing it for me on the black upper. Debating if I should go through with my pair or not.

Yeah after looking at the Amnesty pair that yellow on the swoosh is just not doing it for me on the black upper. Debating if I should go through with my pair or not.
I would go through with it and see how its looks. The other colors that were on mid sole may have dulled the look of the yellow. I think the yellow on an amnesty pair would be nice.

Got em for a friend for his graduation... Priceless knowledge he gave me was that purple is the color of royalty so I made em all purple...
Those turned out nice. Still don't know about the sole but really liking the Purple Dye.

Last edited:
Pretty quick on the we are making your IDs notification. Good job nike hope they don't come out crappy.... [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom