OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I was going to say I'm not mad. But actually I am.
If it wasn't for the people trying to get around the system, we would be able to order MC right now.

I think the glitch was an excuse. They just received too many orders and didn't realize there would be such a high demand of that color. I'm mad at Nike if anything. I think people would rather wait the extra months for them to sort it out the orders , than not be able to get a shoe at all. They also need to hire new programmers.

So no more MC fk. I knew it was too good to be true. With nike, one can never have nice things that last and are plentiful for the majority. People are too greedy and nike loves their own hype too much. Well on to finding real MPs at a non crazy price.

^^ Yea i've already ordered 2 pair. The galaxy would be 3 and another MC would be 4 pair. Yikes. I knew this was going to be bad.
Yeah between these in the KDVII, it's def game on.
They also need to hire new programmers.
That is easier said then done. Companies don't want to pay them enough and other companies are always looking to poach.

Also, the glitch has taken down all Nike ID right now, while they try to fix it.

Does anyone order an ID and put their name onto  the shoe? Im thinking about it but hesitant that they might do a spelling mistake by accident (you never know what could happen).

Does anyone order an ID and put their name onto  the shoe? Im thinking about it but hesitant that they might do a spelling mistake by accident (you never know what could happen).
I wouldn't. I know the letters they have been using have been cheap and falling off. Not worth the risk

Could I get in this group order if possible please?
I'm 99% sure you cannot combine the two. Can't hurt to try though.
You should be able to combine. I've done it numerous times when I had a Swoosh. I need an account again. Those were the days 
embarassed.gif

Yeah between these in the KDVII, it's def game on.

That is easier said then done. Companies don't want to pay them enough and other companies are always looking to poach.
Also, the glitch has taken down all Nike ID right now, while they try to fix it.

I wow I didn't realize that. Yeah companies do pay programmers ****. So wait, no new of the orders are going through? Not even black or wolf grey. I was going to try getting a black pair.

I ordered these on the first day! Can't wait for them to come in.  They're a MAG inspired with some added pink

So sitting here making a WTT9 custom and looking at the insole going, "The red really pops out on the insoles so i'll just do that for my lining option" About to order before i realized what i ended up making instead... I think i might keep it though, WTT9 when the lace lock and holder are on there and when just black laces i get a solar red CW

or i might do a neutral black/grey lining, thoughts?

So sitting here making a WTT9 custom and looking at the insole going, "The red really pops out on the insoles so i'll just do that for my lining option" About to order before i realized what i ended up making instead... I think i might keep it though, WTT9 when the lace lock and holder are on there and when just black laces i get a solar red CW

or i might do a neutral black/grey lining, thoughts?
I like it better with the splash of color.

To all those who ordered more than one pair of MC Flyknits, y'all know the only thing you could change up really was the outsole and midsole. Gonna look stupid when you get your 3 MC Flyknits and they all pretty much look the same. I see a lot of you sending them back too if the multicolor isn't like the masterpieces

It's funny how it seems like long time users of NT create a 2nd account just to release frustration and spew negativity on others.

Don't know why it would matter at all what happens with the fate of someone's ID's to anybody else but I hope you all get what you ordered!

A message that i feel is really close to my heart ! IDC if they're cheap and fall off, i just want them to know

Back
Top Bottom