OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Thinking about doing one or both of these. Never got the BHM so was thinking about these. Also, like the purple.

Any thought or help would be great and repped.

Last edited:
Ups screwing with me . Original delivery date is today then Monday it changed to Friday. Last night it changed back to today. Now it says exception being held bla bla bla.... The drama continues

Ups screwing with me . Original delivery date is today then Monday it changed to Friday. Last night it changed back to today. Now it says exception being held bla bla bla.... The drama continues
Seems like there is a lot of that going on. Happening in the KD ID thread too.

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Updated to deliver on 7/25
Changed back to 7/23
Now it's stuck in Kentucky held in a warehouse waiting to be cleared by a clearance agency with no estimated delivery...*****

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Changed back to 7/23
Now it's stuck in Kentucky held in a warehouse waiting to be cleared by a clearance agency with no estimated delivery...*****
Im positive bro if the theory is true... Our pairs were in the same batch. But I didn't run into any problems like that. I just show an arrival and depart scan like 3x and same location - Louisville, KY. Keep us posted tho. I asked our usual UPS driver for my job some questions and he too says it's likely customs

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Changed back to 7/23
My KD ID took 8 days to make and now it is saying 10 days to ship. Have no idea what is going on with Nike shipping.

I'm holding strong for the MC to come back and patiently waiting for the Beethoven's but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on these. The Volt's were my favorite pair of 8's (next to Mambacurials) and my pair is beat to hell. This might be a good replacement.

View media item 1093311

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Changed back to 7/23
Im positive bro if the theory is true... Our pairs were in the same batch. But I didn't run into any problems like that. I just show an arrival and depart scan like 3x and same location - Louisville, KY. Keep us posted tho. I asked our usual UPS driver for my job some questions and he too says it's likely customs
Mine is stuck there too... maan, it's been warehouse scanned 3 nights in a row.

I'm holding strong for the MC to come back and patiently waiting for the Beethoven's but I'm about ready to pull the trigger on these. The Volt's were my favorite pair of 8's (next to Mambacurials) and my pair is beat to hell. This might be a good replacement.
I was in the exact same situation and decided to pull the trigger on the black FK yesterday. If your bank account can take the initial hit, I say buy it now and if you're able to get the MC's or Beethoven's in the next month, return this one. At least that way you won't be stuck without a pair for long.

Mine is stuck there too... maan, it's been warehouse scanned 3 nights in a row.
Mine was scanned, held by customs, released by customs, shipped and finally delievered all in 24 hours. 

Very happy with my pair! 
happy.gif

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Changed back to 7/23

Mine was suppose to come today but now it has no date when it's gonna come. :smh: It's not the MC pair but sheesh

Last edited:

Ordered 6/30
Expected Delivery 7/23
Changed back to 7/23
Mine was suppose to come today but now it has no date when it's gonna come.
mean.gif
It's not the MC pair but sheesh
After days and days and days and days and days of No Information available, 

Scheduled Delivery Updated To:

Monday, 07/28/2014, By End of Day 

#Team630 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom