OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

WHY DO YOU GUYS THINK CSR'S HAVE ANY INFO?????????????????????????????????????
Are you serious????????????? That's why most companies have CSR's to answer questions, handle concerns, and locate inventory in the hopes that you will purchase it! In Nike's case its to handle concerns, answer some questions, and tell you they don't the situation with any of their inventory.

Don't get me wrong, I understand most releases are limited to a X number of pairs and when they are gone, they gone but this wasn't a normal release and there was a lot of things going on at the time (glitch, abundance of orders). I am not expecting them to come back at this point but I have contacted NDC three times and every time I've gotten a different answer to the same question. So I feel like in a way they keeping me hangin on to the idea of them coming back because not one time have they said "NO its not returning"!

Last edited:
so when you guys made your MCs did you get to pick the pattern/color combo or w/e?

I wonder what nike does with return iDs? do they send them to outlets?
Nope. Was just mc option, and you got what was given to you.

And yes, all (not sure about worn or defective pairs) returned pairs end up at outlets.

*NTer calls or chats with nike rep and rep says no, or they have no info*

This thread ignores it...

*NTer calls or chats with nike rep and rep says chance MC option might or will return*

This thread goes nuts.

seems legit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very T
*NTer calls or chats with nike rep and rep says no, or they have no info*

This thread ignores it...

*NTer calls or chats with nike rep and rep says chance MC option might or will return*

This thread goes nuts.

seems legit ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Very True! Problem is too many Dream Crushers! Lol!

I see some of the same people that were yelling at 2k14 customers for chatting with Reps all day now chatting with reps all day for the MC ID.

Last edited:
Does no one else absolutely hate the tongue on the FK Lows?

I'm trying so hard to get down with my MCs because they look so good, but the overly large tongue just kills it for me when I've tried them on.

Does no one else absolutely hate the tongue on the FK Lows?

I'm trying so hard to get down with my MCs because they look so good, but the overly large tongue just kills it for me when I've tried them on.
I don't know if I absolutely hate it, but I don't like it... and I'm coming from playing ball in them.  I mean it works, but the size/shape takes away from a better lockdown imo

I don't know if I absolutely hate it, but I don't like it... and I'm coming from playing ball in them.  I mean it works, but the size/shape takes away from a better lockdown imo
Yeah, strong choice of words on my part, I just think these FK Lows could've been executed much better. The size and shape of the tongue doesn't fit the shoe at all and you're absolutely right about lockdown.

I haven't even worn my pair out of the house yet because it just feels so awkward, let alone ball in them.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 42m
Uh oh. "Raven: At this moment, we expect it to be back in a week or two. Please stay tuned to @nikestore for more information."

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 41m
That was about the multi colored flyknit. You better sell now.

Harrison Leigh @kixfordays · 29m
Mentions on fire! I'm just relaying what the nike chat rep said. I think we all know they aren't the most reliable.

:nerd:?

the part that a few ppl missed on the last page :lol:

Nope. Was just mc option, and you got what was given to you.
Ok .. so yeah that right there turns me off to the MC. While its nice that you'll have the individuality of your MC pattern but some of the ones im seeing are :x to me ...

its pretty much like a blind iD. some people have more red, yellow, green, purple, etc ..

Ordering 10 pairs and keeping the two best ones. Matching left and right foot as it pleases. Not a care in the world for being wasteful. Nike should have never removed the MC option. Revenge will be mine... :evil:

Ordering 10 pairs and keeping the two best ones. Matching left and right foot as it pleases. Not a care in the world for being wasteful. Nike should have never removed the MC option. Revenge will be mine...
devil.gif
yeah....revenge....
eyes.gif

I Should have bought the multi I'd when I had the chance hopefully the put up another nice pattern for id.

It's mostly a joke guys. Well the revenge part is. Might still order multiple pairs with different and repeat iterations.

Naw ordering $2600 worth of IDs and being out that money for over a month sounds like revenge won't be yours

Won't be 2600 with a code. If I ever did I would use a credit lines with no interest for a month to pay the cc charge. Will have them in and returned in a two month period.

yeah....revenge....:rolleyes

Ya it doesn't exactly dent nike's bottom line. Just to inconvenience them a little.

Ordering 10 pairs and keeping the two best ones. Matching left and right foot as it pleases. Not a care in the world for being wasteful. Nike should have never removed the MC option. Revenge will be mine... :evil:

:rofl:

sit down

I've never ordered IDs before but seriously considering these since I have not purchased the EM low yet.  Which color you guys like better?  Leaning towards the purple and pink ones on the left.  Reminds me of the Philippines lows.

PXz6vc13FmMYVNT48-cCT86FiX9hMeyID2lZPA2LKC2Ufj4dCebPd3IjfIjwF47fkWMDfosecbyXVPDY_IN2nmDvLvlpHsvvHh26ri1P4pPhqc06ZjuAaaBLyuRSnuvzBc_BC7gXyjROwjDJc54QguacTjnpSYZHGduW3Gs2uM7c5oS0MZ54pQ=s0-d-e1-ft
OIA7I4sDflQu7ARGa7O9xoe4rmzgE2-9EXcLXWKiJagMCP7wdltkjLGlKfJx-gq5-vH3aHITiFsAHZoZChPjWs297RvIYA_Hyn_KQzyCH1RgffVCUlHNi55PFwY3suPYweX2QkMr_u2RGH6GV1KIqx90U4WuTehmgF0v1LvVgOjWRdjQLcbfNg=s0-d-e1-ft

I've never ordered IDs before but seriously considering these since I have not purchased the EM low yet.  Which color you guys like better?  Leaning towards the purple and pink ones on the left.  Reminds me of the Philippines lows.

PXz6vc13FmMYVNT48-cCT86FiX9hMeyID2lZPA2LKC2Ufj4dCebPd3IjfIjwF47fkWMDfosecbyXVPDY_IN2nmDvLvlpHsvvHh26ri1P4pPhqc06ZjuAaaBLyuRSnuvzBc_BC7gXyjROwjDJc54QguacTjnpSYZHGduW3Gs2uM7c5oS0MZ54pQ=s0-d-e1-ft
OIA7I4sDflQu7ARGa7O9xoe4rmzgE2-9EXcLXWKiJagMCP7wdltkjLGlKfJx-gq5-vH3aHITiFsAHZoZChPjWs297RvIYA_Hyn_KQzyCH1RgffVCUlHNi55PFwY3suPYweX2QkMr_u2RGH6GV1KIqx90U4WuTehmgF0v1LvVgOjWRdjQLcbfNg=s0-d-e1-ft
Broooooo, both are FIRE.... But personally i'm a sucker for blue so i'd go with the right.

Back
Top Bottom