OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
@nikestore They will be available until we sell out.

regarding the MC option.

TTS or half size down my dude (I like my knits tight)

everyone in here pretty much said TTS or size up .5 if you have wide feet.

love how my pair came out. release of the year
smokin.gif
I might copy this. I really love the MC/HTM base but I definitely need to switch it up a bit. 

Is there a Nike glitch when it comes to the sole??? One minute I can add the clear sole, next min it's gone or I'm forced to use the black or grey flyknit

Same here. No email or order listed on the "My Orders" page on NDC. I have a pending charge on my card though. If I remember correctly it took around 30-45 mins the first time too so I wouldn't worry to much.
Don't worry, literally got the email a couple minutes after posting that.  I was worried because I used a 20% code which some how no one had used yet.  It's really my code so it would be some BS if I got cancelled haha.

Thank you Jesus!

Just ordered 2 multicolored pairs.

Came out to $445.66 shipped with a LEGIT 15% coupon. Saved $73.50

I also checked out via the Discover Card market place, they are rebating me an additional 15%, $66.84.

Grand total, $378.82

If you have a Discover Card purchase the shoes via the link found under the cash back market place!!!!!!!! You will receive a 15% rebate on your next statement!!!!!!

if only i had a swoosh account :smh:

i swear i wanna order 2 more pairs 1 more MC and a EM but i aint ballin plus no code

Is there a Nike glitch when it comes to the sole??? One minute I can add the clear sole, next min it's gone or I'm forced to use the black or grey flyknit
I'm thinking Nike ID is just overloaded with people ordering.  Can't remember the last time this many people ordered Nike ID at once or having something like this hyped up, all because it was removed before and resell was nuts.

Thank you Jesus!

Just ordered 2 multicolored pairs.

Came out to $445.66 shipped with a LEGIT 15% coupon. Saved $73.50

I also checked out via the Discover Card market place, they are rebating me an additional 15%, $66.84.

Grand total, $378.82

If you have a Discover Card purchase the shoes via the link found under the cash back market place!!!!!!!! You will receive a 15% rebate on your next statement!!!!!!

nice

couldnt use my Discover card so i dont get my aditional 15% :smh: otherwise oculd have saved 30 in total. SMH

I just got the confirmation email (which included a delivery date 2 days later than the one they gave me on the confirmation screen).

Back
Top Bottom