OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
My order confirmation e-mail was at 10:12 AM CST with an estimated delivery date of 9/11. Haven't heard jack since then so seeing all of these progress posts is starting to make me sad.

Nike is defitnitely doing a Last In First Out on these MC orders. Theres way to many of us that ordered within the first 10 minutes and not recieve any Build update yet, and all these people saying they ordered after the sold out tweet are getting almost finished updates. Im fine with waiting since they'll get here when they get here, but that is a little ridiculous they would do that
Not true.

They've been processing the orders based on NT seniority. 

My order confirmation e-mail was at 10:12 AM CST with an estimated delivery date of 9/11. Haven't heard jack since then so seeing all of these progress posts is starting to make me sad.

like i mentioned before, don't compare 1 order to another. every order is different.

sizing
materials
personalization
etc..

i ordered 2 shoes in 1 order, only 1 shoe has been started.

they need to gather up all the materials and then make your shoe

Last edited:
^Dank Customs. I think I read it was $400 for 1 pair and would take about a month to do. Not worth it IMO, but they look pretty nice.

I left a pair of mc fk in my cart since 8/11. Messed around and actually checked out last night. Estimated delivery 9/25 lol

I left a pair of mc fk in my cart since 8/11. Messed around and actually checked out last night. Estimated delivery 9/25 lol

Last night!? Cool man. Thanks for sharing with everyone else that also has a pair sitting in their cart. Very timely of you.

Keep us updated on the status of this. Most people purchasing this late eventually get their orders cancelled. I still have one in cart so I'm curious! lol

WELL I HELD MY THIRST BACK FOR 7 DAYS....

JUST CALLED NDC, THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY ORDER AT THE FACTORY BUT HAVENT STARTED BUILDING YET...

THE LONG MC WAIT CONTINUES...

I just ordered a pair of MC Flyknit Kobe's today... kept them in my cart for a while and they were still there so I ordered them. Really hoping they don't cancel my order.

WELL I HELD MY THIRST BACK FOR 7 DAYS....

JUST CALLED NDC, THEY HAVE RECEIVED MY ORDER AT THE FACTORY BUT HAVENT STARTED BUILDING YET...

THE LONG MC WAIT CONTINUES...

It takes a little longer for Nike to make iDs for anyone that's part of #teambigfoot.

:lol:

But I'm in the same boat too...

:smh:

Last edited:
not sure how you guys are checking out,  even with it in cart, it doesn't allow many to checkout,  but pray for the best I guess,  possibility might get zached. 

Just caved in an contacted a rep. My Size 9.5 White sole/swoosh black mid no speckle ordered at 1:07 P.M. EST on 8/11 is "being built" (no e-mail) with an ETA of 9/07. My original ETA was 9/12.

I ordered in Chrome on a 13" Macbook Pro on a Comcast ISP.

Strictly for outdoor use so went with the xdr soles. Blue Gitd soles would of been nice otherwise.
Curious to see how the Kobe 9 XDR outsole holds up, please report back and share some pics after you've put some time in the shoes outside. Thanks 

Hey guys, was able to place an order this morning with MC's still left in my cart. Just getting the word out there for those who still have them in your cart! I got a confirmation email from Nike that my order was placed successfully and am now waiting for the build email!

Hey guys, was able to place an order this morning with MC's still left in my cart. Just getting the word out there for those who still have them in your cart! I got a confirmation email from Nike that my order was placed successfully and am now waiting for the build email!
It's still in your cart but when you try to edit it came out as a GREY flyknit .. So what you will get is the grey flyknit with whatever design you made

It's still in your cart but when you try to edit it came out as a GREY flyknit .. So what you will get is the grey flyknit with whatever design you made
I see, hopefully this isn't true because the pictures of the shoes that I got in my confirmation email shoed both were MC Flyknits. 

Back
Top Bottom