OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
the fact that the gold and silver swooshes are like paper thin is what kills it for me. they like blend into the flyknit. Not a fan.

That baby blue pair up there is actually really nice man!.  Best MC with color added that i have seen!

Ya that's what kills it for me. Why do all other swooshes come with a thick piece of material and them the metallic one is cheap?

Shozoku in gold definitely nice 
smokin.gif
Definitely. the swoosh just looks bad. Too bad you can't pic them all individually like you could with the kobe 8 ID towards the end
That blue is so vibrant!!!
Yea it's so nice! Makes me want to work up some type of Chargers colorway with that baby blue, dark blue, and yellow

I'd rather have any elite low than those kobe highs.

Highs are tragically bad, if they released those highs in the same numbers that they release lebron grs in they'd be outlet shoes.

Not only is he saying those look good, he is saying FAKE Kobe 9 MPs look better than these MCs..

Those fake Elites are trash. The real Masterpiece is better than the ID lows. The Elites are better than the lows period IMO though.

Thanks man! Trust me, they're better than white and grey. I've had both and the black swoosh is so dope
They really do look nice man! Congrats! Now I'm thinking of trading one of my pairs (gold swoosh) for a black one in a size 10.5.

I didnt even think about any other options besides the no imagination cw when I ordered. That ragrets.

I didnt even think about any other options besides the no imagination cw when I ordered. That ragrets.

Me too! I was so happy when they restocked, I placed the order and didn't give it a second thought. Now I'm really wishing I gave it atleast a black swoosh to differentiate it from my MPs. Ah well.

Back
Top Bottom