OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Anyone here from Alaska? you guys get your ids right away or does it still go through the mainland?

It has to go to the UPS warehouse (KY) for customs...
I see, they're just like the rest then... but then the feeling is worse for them I guess, it being in your state... then goes to KY
sick.gif

okay… so need some help, copped a pair off the restock(white out) and i copped another pair of twitter(silver swoosh) for $325 both pairs are in the process of being shipped, a buddy of mine has a pair for $350, is it too extreme to get 3 pairs? these or db 10s are the options but not sure if I'm being crazy, wanted to get the opinion of people who have got their pairs
pimp.gif

okay… so need some help, copped a pair off the restock(white out) and i copped another pair of twitter(silver swoosh) for $325 both pairs are in the process of being shipped, a buddy of mine has a pair for $350, is it too extreme to get 3 pairs? these or db 10s are the options but not sure if I'm being crazy, wanted to get the opinion of people who have got their pairs
pimp.gif
MOAR!

Until you see the red flyknit and see the red on them doesn't even match the red on the midsole.
I was so disappointed in the real pics of them, I was ready to ID a red pair.

Can you please point me to the real pictures sir?Cant find them

pimp.gif
db10s are ugly :\ But if you like the shoe then 350 isn't bad.

I got a build in progress email a couple days ago but I got hit with this today! C'MON MAN!

View media item 1173842

man, they hit you with that "if you'd like to cancel, just click here" line, pretty much trying to tell you don't bother asking us for a 20% off coupon.

Eventhough I don't think its deserving of a 20% off coupon, its certainly more deserving that that ridiculous frayed lace hole example.

I see, they're just like the rest then... but then the feeling is worse for them I guess, it being in your state... then goes to KY :x

Nike ships IDs in pallets along with thousands of others to save on shipping from China.

But yea kinda sucks. lol

I got a build in progress email a couple days ago but I got hit with this today! C'MON MAN!
I got this same email for Vapor x AJ3.. they shipped the next day after I got this email and they gave a me a free next day shipping code without me even contacting them for the mistake on their part. 

Hopefully the same happens to you 

Back
Top Bottom