OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
government hold...I have a feeling I have to wait until monday now... 
frown.gif
    This has never happened in my years of purchasing from nike Id stuff.  its been well over a month already,  oh well. more waiting.

Every time I check this thread I regret it.

It's like a bunch of dudes sitting in their living rooms anxiously awaiting the UPS man, peeking out the curtains and wringing their hands, or just more pointless updates about "Build in progress/preparing to ship/I'm so worried what do I do/I spoke to Nike CS and they said.../whatever" or, best of all, the 10,000th approximation of the MP, that is still not an MP. It's a testament to how great the MP is that like 90 percent of people who got the MC ID's made an attempt at it.

(Remember all figures or statistics on the internet are made up. Or maybe not all of them, just, like a lot of them. I did make up that 90%, but it's a lot.)

Signal to noise ratio is bad.

Cue up the fanboy telling me to "Stay out of this thread then bruh"....

You've posted many different pictures, showing how you have your glitch pair and comparing them many times now. It's the same thing over and over. We get that you have the exact same shoe with 3 seperate outsoles, do you want a cookie or something for posting so repetitively?
The clear bottom is overrated IMO... hats off to homie for getting through tho

But yea one post is good enough
laugh.gif

Everytime I come into this thread, I click on a picture and scroll through the gallery, looking at new pictures and avoiding the conversation.

Just wanted to share. Got my pairs yesterday.  One with ID and one without.  Actually the one with the ID didnt expect to go thru since I placed the order after the sold out tweet.  Happy but wish I ordered a pair of white swoosh and sole.  These btw are wolf grey swoosh and sole.

Last edited:
Loving my MC IDs, so glad they came back a second time around.

Hopefully those that missed out will get theirs... Happy Friday!

The top of the nine rear tabs on my right was coming off. Hope Gorilla glue keeps it intact... Happy regardless.

Back
Top Bottom