OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
New batch of MC's are dope. Mines should arrive Monday if there are not any mechanical delay, or held up at customs.

Last edited:
still nothing 
mean.gif

[h3]DID YOU ORDER MULTI-COLOR ON 8/11?
"No, already had a pair from the first batch. Fine with 1 pair."[/h3]
Anyone from the first batch still happy with one pair?
I'm in this 2nd round, and I wish I had at least 2 pairs.

The white swoosh white sole pair came in today.

Idk which pair to beat, the white sole? or the grey sole?

I'm leaning on to stocking the white sole.

Last edited:
the white pair looks sick. pops alot more than the grey there.
with that said i would stock the white and wear the grey. you would probably get more mileage from them and have to clean them alot less.

Decided to add some extra speckles on top of the factory volt (which was disappointingly dull) to resemble the MP color way. This was my first time ever attempting to paint/speckle a shoe and besides going a little heavy on the infrared on the right shoe, I'm pretty pleased. Will be painting the kobe logo volt soon as well. I'll post some pics of the shoe in the sun tomorrow. sorry for the crappy iPhone 6 pics...

Before: 

After:

I'm usually a fan of clear soles; however, I think Nike didn't want to allow these glitch MCs because they knew they didn't look good. Congrats to those who had them made and like them. They just don't do it for me. I know there are things I own that aren't other people's taste, but I don't dig the clear on the MCs at all.

cheffylsu cheffylsu Cool. Thanks! I'm thinking of painting over a silver swoosh too, but with black. It looks like the silver shines through a little bit. Did you paint the carbon fiber too?

Back
Top Bottom