OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Not really the same was it? Just a limited time frame on the gumbo ID's! This was limited because so many orders were placed. I wouldn't say its apples to apples. IMO! 
Well NikeID said several times on twitter that it was a limited option. Limited is limited, IMO. There have been other instances of limited colors and materials, they're just not as hyped as the mc option.

Yeah, I understand limited is limited! But what I'm saying is I think they meant in terms of time- with the gumbo! With these it was in terms of popularity! There has been other ids sellout, I get that, but they usually are able to catch them up! These are different because if they release the option right now, dudes that already have 2-8 pairs will probably go back in for more! To me it's not the same "limited" in those terms! You are right though "limited is limited"

Let me try it this way for clarification! Gumbos had a "limited" time frame, this option had a "limited" quantity they wanted to sell! Same word, same meaning but different circumstances! Gumbos didn't sell out they just left the option up for a couple of weeks and removed it! When this option first went up it wasn't limited but due to the high volume of orders, option was removed and is now limited!

So my MC finally came in after waiting 2 months and 2 delays. I went a different way with mine and i love the way they turned out but anyways my brother snapped some quick cell phone pics since im at work right now. 

ID's finally came in, lovin em, only gripe would be a glue stain on the lining, but other than that, not bad at all. Its the same design I made the first go around (it was cancelled before because I used a clear sole #teamglitchfail) I just changed the outsole to a solid white this time around. The MC flyknit is insane, it pops like crazy, i like that its just a mix of everything not too much of  one thing.

ID's finally came in, lovin em, only gripe would be a glue stain on the lining, but other than that, not bad at all. Its the same design I made the first go around (it was cancelled before because I used a clear sole #teamglitchfail) I just changed the outsole to a solid white this time around. The MC flyknit is insane, it pops like crazy, i like that its just a mix of everything not too much of  one thing.
Team Red looking good on the MCs!  
pimp.gif

thats a completely different mc look then the kobes though...as badly as i want a second pair, im not holding my breath

Can't believe people are talking about a MC restock based on releases for totally different shoes and colors...

Back
Top Bottom