OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but i think it's kinda hillarious how everyone that missed out on the MC lows tries to speculate as to when they'll be put back on nikeid, even though Nike has tweeted about a million times saying it's never going back up

why did nike stop making kobe multicolor ?
It was too awesome. Also supposedly they're releasing another MC kobe elite high in the future (see Kobe 9 thread) so maybe they want to keep demand for that which they'll probably mass produce a lot of pairs.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but i think it's kinda hillarious how everyone that missed out on the MC lows tries to speculate as to when they'll be put back on nikeid, even though Nike has tweeted about a million times saying it's never going back up

I think I saw tweets posted up here that said it wasn't going to come back the first time.

If it comes back I'll be happy, if it doesn't, oh well. If it comes back there's not a guarantee I'll get it anyway. The last time they sold out in five or six hours. Probably would be quicker next time.

I think I saw tweets posted up here that said it wasn't going to come back the first time.

If it comes back I'll be happy, if it doesn't, oh well. If it comes back there's not a guarantee I'll get it anyway. The last time they sold out in five or six hours. Probably would be quicker next time.
Actually.... only lasted like an hour and 45 min, maybe two hours at the most! I think they are gone for good but I thought that the first time! Nike may catch us off guard again but the vibe on it coming back feels different this time! I would like to buy the blackout pair in my locker but very happy with the ones I have now! 

Actually.... only lasted like an hour and 45 min, maybe two hours at the most! I think they are gone for good but I thought that the first time! Nike may catch us off guard again but the vibe on it coming back feels different this time! I would like to buy the blackout pair in my locker but very happy with the ones I have now! 
the second restock lasted a bit after 2 hours. Lol 45 minutes would have been an insane timeframe

Last edited:
I thought they lasted longer than that. Maybe because people were ordering hours after with what they had in their cart or wishlist.

Anyway, they make the solid colors a whole lot faster. Was shocked to get the in progress e-mail so fast.

i would highly doubt the mc option comes back…
mean.gif
between the first release and the second one was less than a month(i believe going off the top of my head) if i needed a pair id cop asap, i think prices go back up within the next few months, but thats just my opinion

Last edited:
I think they'll be back actually. If not they'll probably be more options by all star break or Christmas at least. I don't think MC IDs are worth the resale price. Its just hype.

Missed out on these, wish I had copped the first time I saw the MC colorway on the ID... waited too long totally regret 

I've been really busy at work but I just wanted to stop by and thank @NICKMEMPHIS . He went completely out of his way to send me his glow laces from the red FK lows so that I could add them to a pair of MC's I have with glow speckles. He contacted me and on his own dime shipped them out right away. There are still good people left around. And again Nick, let me know if you need help securing anything in the future. :smokin

I don't think they'll release that Inline colorway as a TB. They haven't released that many flyknit lows so far, and it's hard for me to see them doing 4-5 TB flyknit lows all of a sudden. I think if we get TBs for the 9s, it'd be more likely that they'll be EMs, just like that PRM pack from earlier this year.

Back
Top Bottom