OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Yall boys (girls?) suck. I haven't even gotten a build in progress email. Sitting stagnant over here. Oh well, they will get here in due time and if not then I will be searching for a code. Cannot be any worse than that 2k14 nonsense I went through a while back.

Just let Nike throw me some super vibrant knit on my pair and I wont mind the extra day or two wait. I will just look at this until time comes
already trying to look for a code 
laugh.gif

That's what happened with my MC.
Ouch, well I will definitely be pissed then. I understand them needing time to get orders in line and all of that but if they are a month late then I am going to be code hunting for sure.

They knew exactly how many pairs were going to be released before the shoe even dropped so being extremely late on pairs should not be excused.

Its usually about a full week or so after build is complete that its at your door. About to make my Hollywood Nights pair, hopefully the turnaround time is as fast as some of these MM's

got no email telling me my pair is being made but when i check it say in progress......hope i get them by the end of january.

So I just talked to Nike Customer Service and said they will be shipping out my first order on 12/29 but I have not recieved any email on this

My second pair they have not started making.

I wonder if the packaging is going to be something special. I really hope it is but I doubt it. Just heard people talking about it before.

So I just talked to Nike Customer Service and said they will be shipping out my first order on 12/29 but I have not recieved any email on this

My second pair they have not started making.
i just talked to customer service too.

they told me its due on 1/29/14, and i was like.. ok thanks.

i just talked to customer service too.

they told me its due on 1/29/14, and i was like.. ok thanks.

Hmmm i hope they did not make a mistake saying my pair will be shipped out on 12/29.they did say that once pairs are already done making that they will ship right away. I recieved the almost making email last week then checked my order status today and was surprised that status went back to IN PROGRESS thus contacting nike.

Hmmm i hope they did not make a mistake saying my pair will be shipped out on 12/29.they did say that once pairs are already done making that they will ship right away. I recieved the almost making email last week then checked my order status today and was surprised that status went back to IN PROGRESS thus contacting nike.
It is normal for them to go from build in progress back to in progress. Just means they're done and waiting to ship. This has happened with every ID ive bought

Back
Top Bottom