OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Second pair was just dropped off. Even more volt/green in this pair. Was hoping for more purple but don't mind this one at all. Now to decide which to rock first!
similar to mine just with black midsole and purple specs!

Nike must not make iDs in the order the orders were placed. I ordered my pair within the first 3 minutes. Just got my started email yesterday. Pretty crappy they handle these orders this way but its still within their expected delivery time. =/

I can't wait for mine any more!!! If they come on the original delivery date my original hype over these will be subdued. Hoping they come out better than I expected or else I might put them on the chopping block.

I'm in the boat of getting the Almost Finished email before Xmas...but nothing since. Kind of odd to have that amount of time pass before shipping.

Anyone know where to get replacement laces? I took the white ones from my white mc'a but I don't want to switch out the laces every time. If anyone wants to trade my purple for your white laces, pm me. Thanks.
I remember someone awhile ago talking about similar Kobe IX laces on eBay saying they ordered from eBay seller: johnniethong

Search the seller on eBay and you will find their listings. Here is an example of the laces they have. I never ordered from them before but they look similar. Maybe someone else can testify to the similarity.

(Item # 290994985022)

Last edited:

Second pair was just dropped off. Even more volt/green in this pair. Was hoping for more purple but don't mind this one at all. Now to decide which to rock first! 
Silver swoosh looks nice on these. Only like the 3rd one I've seen. Can't wait for mine on Friday. It left China 9 hours ago but tracking says end of day Friday so we'll see

Here come the nasty looking X's

Think the 9's are way better. Gonna ID a black flyknit pair but indecisive about specs

Back
Top Bottom