OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Sorry if this has been asked before but do the GR fly knit lows and the ID flyknit lows fit the same? I remember something about the id's fitting a little bigger when they came out.

Sorry if this has been asked before but do the GR fly knit lows and the ID flyknit lows fit the same? I remember something about the id's fitting a little bigger when they came out.
Both of my IDs and GR flyknit lows I went half size bigger and they were OK to me

i got a 20% coupon if anyone wants to piggy back on my bulk order? need to know by the end of tonight message me so we can exchange numbers

i got a 20% coupon if anyone wants to piggy back on my bulk order? need to know by the end of tonight message me so we can exchange numbers
No shade, but I would jump on this if you had been a more seasoned member. I'm not a old head by any stretch, but I just can't trust that this would go off without a hitch. Lol.

Last edited:
No shade, but I would jump on this if you had been a more seasoned member. I'm not a old head by any stretch, but I just can't trust that this would go off without a hitch. Lol.
understandable, i actually been on NT for awhile but had to start this new account couple days ago last one got banned since i posted a nike id facebook group "multi thread spam" they said lol

So if you wear those cws besides the blk n grey in the rain do they wash off and turn into grey fk ids? Lol

no MCs 
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know if Nike will refuse to make a pair because you ID it with something that's copyrighted?
Yes, they can refuse to make your pair based on the ID. Usually they have filters, but if they don't catch it or it seems ambiguous enough, then it will probably slide.

Yes, they can refuse to make your pair based on the ID. Usually they have filters, but if they don't catch it or it seems ambiguous enough, then it will probably slide.

Will they contact you and tell you they can't do the ID but still make the pair without it or will they just flat out cancel the entire order?

^^^ During the 2nd batch of MCs, some members were contacted to make changes if there was a problem with the iD tag.

I'm not sure they were allowed to make any changes to the options tho.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom