OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
looks like my order got delayed in china. the wait is killing me. that last pic making me second guess myself on putting white speckles on my design. looks so clean with out them.
Yeah same here, mines awaiting clearance in Hong Kong. Hopefully I get them sometime next week.

Those came out 
nthat.gif
. Nice touch with the lace swap.

Mail day, Id's finally came in, overall I'm impressed with the quality, big fan of kanye so i had to pull the trigger on these 

So nike screwed up these... they put the volt speckles on when it should have been gold :/

you know what, these are so fresh anyway that the lil pop in the midsole detail makes the shoe even more interesting. I would definitely keep those and chalk em up to happy accident.

I hope they "screw up" and give me ice or glow outsole instead of the white I chose. lol

Those red and golds above are clean. Putting on volt speckles instead of gold is a shame as your original idea would have come out awesome. 

Those red and golds above are clean. Putting on volt speckles instead of gold is a shame as your original idea would have come out awesome. 

I agree, im sper pissed nike cant fix it either. Aw well, i am likely to just find a customizer and get it redone with the gold speckle.

What did you use to remove them? I figure acetone would take off the midsole paint too.

Acetone wont effect the midsole or carbon fiber. It's actually great to remove excess glue. I don't recommend acetone on any foam based midsole it will start to attack the material if you rub too hard.

Its best to paint over them like the other member suggested. I did the same on my MC.

I agree, im sper pissed nike cant fix it either. Aw well, i am likely to just find a customizer and get it redone with the gold speckle.

Save ur money and do it urself.

Acrylic paint is easily removed incase u mess up but there are good tutorial threads on NT or just youtube it!

Back
Top Bottom