OFFICIAL KOBE IX NIKEID-- NO BUYING/SELLING DISCUSSION--R.I.P KOBE 9 ID

Did you order the new flyknit multi-color?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Since the release of the Kobe X Elite is almost here, do you guys think they'll go on ID?
I think previous elite versions of Lebron James went on ID.

Wish they make a low top flyknit version of the Kobe x

Exactly! This is the future of Nike!
I can imagine years from now. Almost all nike shoes are flyknits. While Tech Fleece will dominate apparel.
They just need to find a way to cut down the cost to make these.
Them going flyknit as the main model last year and going back to EM

Is equal imo as samsung making the Galaxy S5 waterproof and the Galaxy S6 not waterproof. It's unbelievable lol

Since the release of the Kobe X Elite is almost here, do you guys think they'll go on ID?
I think previous elite versions of Lebron James went on ID.

Wish they make a low top flyknit version of the Kobe x
LOL..well as much as me personally, I would absolutely LOVE to have a Flyknit option on these Kobe Xs (Low & High), but if that did happen I literally would go bankrupt!..lol

also...who yud of thunk that IDs would be more popular/hype than the GR Releases with the Kobe Line lately. SMH lol

Last edited:
^^^

awesome shot man! about to unDS mine this weekend.. finally able to wear them after all this snow, rain, slush, and mud.. haha

Has anyone tried steaming they Kobe 9 elites to shrink them?
I don't think steam fitting would work on these like it did on the flyknit runners. The glue backing the flyknit would mostly restrict the steam from doing much, but then, I haven't heard of anybody trying it.

I don't think steam fitting would work on these like it did on the flyknit runners. The glue backing the flyknit would mostly restrict the steam from doing much, but then, I haven't heard of anybody trying it.
steaming them might actually mess with the shoe's glue backing. In the end I just wouldn't do it.

Finally got mine in. #TEAM-FINAL-DAY. Friend had to forward them to me. FSU inspired:

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

So much better than the pair that dropped.
Thanks my dude. The orange on the ones that released ruined it for me. I had the ones I made in my cart since they had the IDs, but didn't want to pay that much for IDs. I finally pulled the trigger when my friend got them for me on Swoosh. 

Thanks my dude. The orange on the ones that released ruined it for me. I had the ones I made in my cart since they had the IDs, but didn't want to pay that much for IDs. I finally pulled the trigger when my friend got them for me on Swoosh. 

Same here, That orange just throws it off.

Has anyone tried steaming they Kobe 9 elites to shrink them?
I assume you meant a tailored fit?

What I found when doing a sole swap on some KB 9 FK, was that if you use a heat gun on the FK it makes the shoe more flexible/pliable ( temporary) 

So Ive done this to all my KB9 FK shoes, heated them up until soft to the touch.... then put them on, now they are tailored to my foot now (  i dont wear them for bball so if integrity is lost then it doesnt matter to me but so far no issues)  just like the video below with runners. 

If the KB9 didnt have a resin structured FK then steaming would be the route to go but Id imagine it would take awhile to loosen the material 

Give it a shot its just a shoe!!! 

A 200 dollar shoe!

Great tip tho.

I'd like to add, that anyone who decides to use a heat gun should be very careful.
People fear what they dont understand

You say be careful like the shoe is going to blow up, heat guns require no experience and basic common sense its just a hair dryer. You wouldnt  blow dry your hair in one spot for x amount minutes it would burn you!!! Same applies to a shoe. 

Price of the shoe is a moot point, there is zero damage caused by the process. 

Back
Top Bottom