OFFICIAL LA CLIPPERS 2012-2013 SEASON THREAD (Playoffs v. Memphis, Lost 4-2; Offseason thread comin

you're welcome. :D

I'm still waiting on Lamar to have a breakout game or at least put up 8-10 pts, a few assists and 8-10 rebounds. Wish that could happen tonight vs Heat. We'll need all 10 guys to beat these clowns.

Wade might not play tho :nerd:

Last edited:
The Clip Show is gonna really need a collective effort tonight like their last 3 games to beat the defending champs.  We need the same type of game from DJ like the way he played against SA & POR (20 & 8).  He really needs to take advantage of the Heat's lack of bigs. I'll be at the game tonight!  Most likely gonna head to Staples early to feel the vibe!  I'll be in section 214!  Holla at cha boy! 

I'm not there, but am enjoying the hell out of the game from my couch. What a second half.

GREAT WIN!

ClipperNation is discussing nicknames for the bench...guys got anything?

6-2
CLIPPERNATION
REPRESENT

Last edited:
So are we contenders yet?

I sure think so. I look around at the other teams in the league and don't see anyone I don't think we can beat. Not the Heat. Not the Spurs. Not OKC. Nobody. We play our best, we can beat any other team.

Great game tonight. Contributions from everyone. Great all around game from Blake. Huge stretch from CP late in the third to start putting it away. Crawford was brilliant again. Nobody played poorly-even Odom.

Only thing I fear is another physical series with the Grizz. I still think a healthy BG and Chris Paul would have beat the spurs.

hi-hater-o.gif

O'Antoni :x :nthat:

Last edited:

You called yourself Contenders and us Pretenders on November Basketball.. :lol: Be Cereal about yourself for a second..

No denying the Clippers are a good squad.. But it's November basketball...

And I wouldn't talk about coaches :rofl:

Last edited:
Great game last night!

Anyone else pleasantly surprised by VDN's rotations/minutes distribution so far? Obviously, his job gets tougher once Billups and Hill are healthy, but for now, no complaints from me.

We can be scary good if we can stay healthy (although, that's a BIG "if"), and if Odom can get into game shape.

Bulls in town on Saturday.. Can't Wait :smokin

You called yourself Contenders and us Pretenders on November Basketball.. :lol: Be Cereal about yourself for a second..

No denying the Clippers are a good squad.. But it's November basketball...

And I wouldn't talk about coaches :rofl:

both coaches are suspect when it comes to winning big. :nerd:

glad we got coach billups & coach paul on our side to right the ship if need be.

btw I know what month it is genius :lol: too bad your team is no bueno so far.

Not so worried about those bozos with the current 2nd unit (just sayin)

I came in here to congratulate the clippers on a win and then I see this :smh:

Don't be like cavs fans when Lebron was there. Talking reckless early will backfire. Clippers are contenders but not a guarantee to make the finals.

reckless? :lol:

We beat them decidedly on opening night and eliminated them in 7 games last season in the playoffs.
#fact

Nobody is scared of Memphis but you and OKC.

Last edited:
Can we just get this thread back in track? We've dealt with all the Lakers fans for all these years...let's not stoop down to their level.

I'm just glad that we can enjoy some good level of basketball over here while they get it together and you know they will.

So much animosity...sheesh. :D

Can we just get this thread back in track? We've dealt with all the Lakers fans for all these years...let's not stoop down to their level.
I'm just glad that we can enjoy some good level of basketball over here while they get it together and you know they will.
So much animosity...sheesh. :D

Well said, man. Let's not start throwing ourselves any parades yet. As much as I love this team and think that its capable of beating anyone in the league, there's still a long way to go in the season. We still have to prove that we can get up for the lesser teams, as well as the marquee teams. The Bulls game on Saturday should be a good test. Not that the Bulls are in the same catergory as GSW or the Cavs, but without D Rose, they're not in the same category of Miami either. We'll need to come out focused and ready to beat them.

My fault fam. No need for me to jump the gun or respond to miscellaneous trolls.

Lets just say I like the direction this team is going in. :D

Back
Top Bottom