Official LA Clippers Offseason Thread

A LOT of talent on this team, so no excuses for Dunleavy. Let's see what he can do (given everyone stays healthy).

Personally, I'm real confident we'll have a playoff spot.

Lets get it!

Originally Posted by erupt107th

laugh.gif
csun.

They switched from Time Warner to DirecTv and for some reason we dont have ESPN, of the FSN's but we have ESPNU
smh.gif
Ah thats terrible.

What's up with Craig Smith? Has he been putting in work?

Rhino has been putting in work and will be a nice back up for Blake. Dude needs to take it down a notch in practice so he doesn't keep taking out his ownteammates though. lol

He's been beasting though, he just needs to stay out of foul trouble.

Saw highlights of tonight's game they def are an entertaining team.

I don't think Baron will have to dominate the ball as much now that he's got a bunch of weapons on this team. 15ppg (actually i think the starting 5can each avg 15ppg
laugh.gif
) around 8 assists, most importantly, better shot selection. Hopefully around 45% or so. What did he shoot last year? 37% or something like that ?
smh.gif

Lord have mercy
eek.gif

Forget what I said about the balanced scoring crap... Everything should go through Blake Griffin ... Let that man do his thing in the post
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

Forget what I said about the balanced scoring crap... Everything should go through Blake Griffin ... Let that man do his thing in the post
pimp.gif

right here...all i do in 2k. Let this man lead us to the promised land!

Man i got 2 people who has season tickets and they sell to me all the toime. problem is i have no one to go with since everyone i know is a faker fan. If someof my fellow NTers would like to attend some games get at me

^interesting question...
every year i say the clips got the talent to contend for the playoffs. every year i get disappointed.
waiting to see if they can put it together this year..

Originally Posted by BangDak

^interesting question...
every year i say the clips got the talent to contend for the playoffs. every year i get disappointed.
waiting to see if they can put it together this year..
Got me thinking of the 02-03 team
smh.gif

Hope the Clippers don't disappoint either.

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Man i got 2 people who has season tickets and they sell to me all the toime. problem is i have no one to go with since everyone i know is a faker fan. If some of my fellow NTers would like to attend some games get at me

i would love to take some of those off your hands as well, PM me when the time comes.

saw on yahoo blake might have hurt his knee on that end to end play, hopefully its nothing major

Back
Top Bottom