Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by MR J 858

The game's main character Cole Phelps is played by actor Aaron Staton who is known for playing the role of Ken Cosgrove on the TV show Mad Men.

I remember reading that a few months ago. Another reason why I've been waiting for this game. Huge Mad Men fan.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Furrell

GOTY? Not this year. There's a good amount of competition. If it came out in '10, it would have been a lock.
*Possible. There are GREAT games coming out like Mass Effect 3,Uncharted 3,Arkham City,Half Life 2:episode 3 and Gears 3 but it's been in development for a long time so I'm not expecting anything less than a 9.5+ game
Too Human was also in development for a long time and turned out to be absolute crap especially with all of the hype behind it from the media and the most coming from G4TV (pro-Microsoft outlet).

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by Furrell

GOTY? Not this year. There's a good amount of competition. If it came out in '10, it would have been a lock.
*Possible. There are GREAT games coming out like Mass Effect 3,Uncharted 3,Arkham City,Half Life 2:episode 3 and Gears 3 but it's been in development for a long time so I'm not expecting anything less than a 9.5+ game
Too Human was also in development for a long time and turned out to be absolute crap especially with all of the hype behind it from the media and the most coming from G4TV (pro-Microsoft outlet).

The lip movements for characters in this game are crazy, much better than anything else I've ever seen in a game. It looks so real to a point that it's almost disturbing, like you're watching a robot talk to you.

The lip movements for characters in this game are crazy, much better than anything else I've ever seen in a game. It looks so real to a point that it's almost disturbing, like you're watching a robot talk to you.

^
Same here.

I usually get bored with Rockstar games, but I think it has to do with the open-world sandbox. This seems closer to a Heavy Rain type mission based gameplay.

^
Same here.

I usually get bored with Rockstar games, but I think it has to do with the open-world sandbox. This seems closer to a Heavy Rain type mission based gameplay.

this looks dope. def gonna shell out the $

unless i can figure a way not to...
laugh.gif

This game is going to be amazing. The facial capturing technology is really going to push this game for Game of the Year. Interrogating suspects and watching their eye movements, twitches, etc has never been done before, EVER. I seriously can't wait for this.

This game is going to be amazing. The facial capturing technology is really going to push this game for Game of the Year. Interrogating suspects and watching their eye movements, twitches, etc has never been done before, EVER. I seriously can't wait for this.

Back
Top Bottom