Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

got that "Roscoe" achievement. on the 2nd patrol mission, you start with a shotgun in your hand...drop it & get a kill with your revolver. all the rest of guns, you'll use plenty through the story. Cole uses a semi-automatic .45 as his sidearm once he leaves patrol & becomes a detective

got that "Roscoe" achievement. on the 2nd patrol mission, you start with a shotgun in your hand...drop it & get a kill with your revolver. all the rest of guns, you'll use plenty through the story. Cole uses a semi-automatic .45 as his sidearm once he leaves patrol & becomes a detective

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

How u free roam? Im on the homicide desk now.

at the main menu go to Cases and I think it's in the Traffic folder
There is free roam mode in each desk folder. When going for the trophy for completing all 40 side quests start off on the 2nd desk the 1st desk doesn't have free roam. Also if you get stuck on side quests where you forget which side quests you've done already, just go into your map and look for the red criminal symbols and set them as your way points.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

How u free roam? Im on the homicide desk now.

at the main menu go to Cases and I think it's in the Traffic folder
There is free roam mode in each desk folder. When going for the trophy for completing all 40 side quests start off on the 2nd desk the 1st desk doesn't have free roam. Also if you get stuck on side quests where you forget which side quests you've done already, just go into your map and look for the red criminal symbols and set them as your way points.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

So, can someone tell me how the driving mechanics are? From videos it seems like the car movement is all that great.

Very similar to GTA IV. The different cars you drive you will notice how the move & accelerate differently.

But the driving mechanics in this game is a lot better compared to GTA IV.

The 15 hidden cars are all
pimp.gif
. The more you rank up the more hidden cars are available on the map for you to find and unlock.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

So, can someone tell me how the driving mechanics are? From videos it seems like the car movement is all that great.

Very similar to GTA IV. The different cars you drive you will notice how the move & accelerate differently.

But the driving mechanics in this game is a lot better compared to GTA IV.

The 15 hidden cars are all
pimp.gif
. The more you rank up the more hidden cars are available on the map for you to find and unlock.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

saw my old PS2 in the closet lying there so i sold it at gamestop and copped this for ps3 
pimp.gif

EDIT: am i suppose to get two DLC cases? i got the naked city and consuls car inside the package
Yeah "The Naked City" was the exclusive DLC case to Gamestop. I think you'll probably get the badge challenge also. We will find out on Tuesday when the PS Store is restored and we download the extra case.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

saw my old PS2 in the closet lying there so i sold it at gamestop and copped this for ps3 
pimp.gif

EDIT: am i suppose to get two DLC cases? i got the naked city and consuls car inside the package
Yeah "The Naked City" was the exclusive DLC case to Gamestop. I think you'll probably get the badge challenge also. We will find out on Tuesday when the PS Store is restored and we download the extra case.

Question: are you able to free roam the city and do pretty much whatever like the GTA series? Like killing civilians or stealing cars?

Question: are you able to free roam the city and do pretty much whatever like the GTA series? Like killing civilians or stealing cars?

Originally Posted by sickickz23

There is free roam in the game. But no this game is not like GTA where you can just go crazy and kill everyone in sight.. Just remember that you play as a cop in this game. You play as a good guy not a bad guy like in GTA.

You can take pretty much any car in the game. When you do take a car from some random person Cole busts out his badge and says "Officer of the law I need your car" or something like that. The NPC will say something which most of the time they are pissed & heated.

Originally Posted by sickickz23

There is free roam in the game. But no this game is not like GTA where you can just go crazy and kill everyone in sight.. Just remember that you play as a cop in this game. You play as a good guy not a bad guy like in GTA.

You can take pretty much any car in the game. When you do take a car from some random person Cole busts out his badge and says "Officer of the law I need your car" or something like that. The NPC will say something which most of the time they are pissed & heated.

Finding it hard not to open the spoilers in this thread.  Picked this game up yesterday, haven't had a chance to pop it open.  Don't want to start tonight because I will be playing all night and I got something to do tomorrow morning.

Finding it hard not to open the spoilers in this thread.  Picked this game up yesterday, haven't had a chance to pop it open.  Don't want to start tonight because I will be playing all night and I got something to do tomorrow morning.

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

23 hours logged in. Only thing left to do is find film reels, drive 20 more cars, 5 stars on all cases. Can't seem myself looking for 50 film reels.
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing also with the golden reels. But just youtube it and there are some helpful guides to find them.

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

23 hours logged in. Only thing left to do is find film reels, drive 20 more cars, 5 stars on all cases. Can't seem myself looking for 50 film reels.
laugh.gif

I thought the same thing also with the golden reels. But just youtube it and there are some helpful guides to find them.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood

Hey guys do you think we should start a new separate thread for this game where we can post & talk about the main story and also post tips, and answers to missions and finding stuff ?

Just a thought ?

It might be a little to early since the game has only been out for close to a week now.

Hey guys do you think we should start a new separate thread for this game where we can post & talk about the main story and also post tips, and answers to missions and finding stuff ?

Just a thought ?

It might be a little to early since the game has only been out for close to a week now.

QUESTION:

Is it possible to have two save data? Me and my room mate dont want to play the same game. (We share a psn account)EDIT:Nevermind, it lets you choose a file in the main menu.Game is
pimp.gif
btw..

Back
Top Bottom