Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i'll buy this game when it hit Game of the Year status ...can't see me dropping $60 on a game with no replay value ...

I bought into the hype and got it but I kinda wish I waited. The replay value really isn't there for me. I really don't want to run around the city looking for cars and reels.

I'll redo the story but I still remember a lot of the right answers and stuff. So it'll be kinda repetitive. If only this stayed a PS3 exclusive. I wouldn't have this problem already

Originally Posted by i3allistic

i'll buy this game when it hit Game of the Year status ...can't see me dropping $60 on a game with no replay value ...

I bought into the hype and got it but I kinda wish I waited. The replay value really isn't there for me. I really don't want to run around the city looking for cars and reels.

I'll redo the story but I still remember a lot of the right answers and stuff. So it'll be kinda repetitive. If only this stayed a PS3 exclusive. I wouldn't have this problem already

Originally Posted by mrezykickz

via reddit
RsweF.jpg

laugh.gif

Where they do that at?

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I really want to get this game. Is there any extras (codes) depending where you purchase/order it from?
See page 1. Except for Gamestop. Although they might still have copies left with "The Naked City" DLC case since it was pre packed in the game. Only other store giving a DLC case is Walmart with the "A Slip Of The Tongue" DLC. All PS3 copies come with the exclusive DLC case "The Consul's Car"

I wouldn't worry about it though R* has said they will release all of the pre order DLC sometime later on the PS Store & XBOX Live.
Good looking out with the info.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

I really want to get this game. Is there any extras (codes) depending where you purchase/order it from?
See page 1. Except for Gamestop. Although they might still have copies left with "The Naked City" DLC case since it was pre packed in the game. Only other store giving a DLC case is Walmart with the "A Slip Of The Tongue" DLC. All PS3 copies come with the exclusive DLC case "The Consul's Car"

I wouldn't worry about it though R* has said they will release all of the pre order DLC sometime later on the PS Store & XBOX Live.
Good looking out with the info.

^^still trying to get it. I read on GameFaqs if you crash a good 10-15 fire trucks, you'll get it because they cost way more than any car in the game.

^^still trying to get it. I read on GameFaqs if you crash a good 10-15 fire trucks, you'll get it because they cost way more than any car in the game.

Damn, this game is making me forget about Black Ops' Double XP Weekend.
laugh.gif

I'm at the White Shoe Murder case right now...

Damn, this game is making me forget about Black Ops' Double XP Weekend.
laugh.gif

I'm at the White Shoe Murder case right now...

Finished the game, I enjoyed it, and will finish the streets crimes some other time.
However, I don't think it's one i'll want to play again for awhile, if ever.  

I mentioned earlier that the game could have used a little bit more freedom with the character,

though given the time period of the game, I understand why some things are not there

but even some customizing elements (clothing, homes etc).  would have been nice.  The guy didn't even have a home to go to, outside of the cut scenes

that's something that I feel should have been included, and a little more creativity with the side quest other than show up shoot, or chase...

maybe a day off every now and then where he could have performed side quest as security at one of the many clubs or anything.

They went overboard with tedious task like that in GTA IV and Ballad of Gay Tony, but a little bit of that in this game might

have helped.

Finished the game, I enjoyed it, and will finish the streets crimes some other time.
However, I don't think it's one i'll want to play again for awhile, if ever.  

I mentioned earlier that the game could have used a little bit more freedom with the character,

though given the time period of the game, I understand why some things are not there

but even some customizing elements (clothing, homes etc).  would have been nice.  The guy didn't even have a home to go to, outside of the cut scenes

that's something that I feel should have been included, and a little more creativity with the side quest other than show up shoot, or chase...

maybe a day off every now and then where he could have performed side quest as security at one of the many clubs or anything.

They went overboard with tedious task like that in GTA IV and Ballad of Gay Tony, but a little bit of that in this game might

have helped.

^^umm you do get extra suits when you level up. the cap is 20 & you get like 4 or 5 other ones (find all the badges and you get another)

^^umm you do get extra suits when you level up. the cap is 20 & you get like 4 or 5 other ones (find all the badges and you get another)

I mean clothing stores like in Saints Row 2 or the clothing system they had in the Godfather 2 game.
that kind of stuff adds to the replay value for me. These two games aren't the best graphically but
you have lots of stuff to do. This game looks great, I just assumed there be more to do for 3 whole disc.

I mean clothing stores like in Saints Row 2 or the clothing system they had in the Godfather 2 game.
that kind of stuff adds to the replay value for me. These two games aren't the best graphically but
you have lots of stuff to do. This game looks great, I just assumed there be more to do for 3 whole disc.

This game is mad addictive. I'm learning to decipher when each person is either lying, telling the truth, or there is some doubt. The facial expressions are crazy though.

Back
Top Bottom