Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

QUESTION:

Is it possible to have two save data? Me and my room mate dont want to play the same game. (We share a psn account)EDIT:Nevermind, it lets you choose a file in the main menu.Game is
pimp.gif
btw..

This dude is one of the sickest pervs in the game:

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I so wanted to kill him while playing the game.

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood

Appreciate it fam. Damn never though of the Pig
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

I didn't understand the case with Adrian. You know the first case as a detective, whats with the blood?? Who died?
Wasn't Adrian the one in the end of the case when we had to chase him? Was he gay?

Spoiler [+]
he was cheating on his wife, and he was trying to fake his death so that he could run off with the other woman, the one that wrote the note on the back of his picture.  The blood in the car was pig blood

Appreciate it fam. Damn never though of the Pig
laugh.gif

Just finished up the story and
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
They did a great job being true to the film noir genre. Which was quite impressive. The flashback of him giving the order to torch the cave pretty much made his beliefs throughout the story make sense. The fact that nothing got exposed was to be expected. My only real problem is that I wish they would have given more of a story with Cole and Elsa. I am not sure how they got so close.

Just finished up the story and
eek.gif

Spoiler [+]
They did a great job being true to the film noir genre. Which was quite impressive. The flashback of him giving the order to torch the cave pretty much made his beliefs throughout the story make sense. The fact that nothing got exposed was to be expected. My only real problem is that I wish they would have given more of a story with Cole and Elsa. I am not sure how they got so close.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This dirty old man was disgusting,you see the side mission with him putting his camera up womens skirts?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Almost as bad as
Spoiler [+]
Kelsos boss Benson sleeping with a 12 year old
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

This dirty old man was disgusting,you see the side mission with him putting his camera up womens skirts?
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Almost as bad as
Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Almost as bad as
Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember doing that side quest mission.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Marlon_Hopgood.jpg

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
sick.gif

Almost as bad as
Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah I remember doing that side quest mission.

Anyone going to go back and replay the game in black & white ?

You can do it in the settings when you pause the game.

Anyone going to go back and replay the game in black & white ?

You can do it in the settings when you pause the game.

50/50 film reels, all 5 star cases, 30/30 landmarks, & 13/13 newspapers...about 31 hrs. playtime
got 10 more vehicles to find, but they're hard AF to find (how are the hidden vehicles easier to find than my remaining ones? 
laugh.gif
)

50/50 film reels, all 5 star cases, 30/30 landmarks, & 13/13 newspapers...about 31 hrs. playtime
got 10 more vehicles to find, but they're hard AF to find (how are the hidden vehicles easier to find than my remaining ones? 
laugh.gif
)

i'll buy this game when it hit Game of the Year status ...can't see me dropping $60 on a game with no replay value ...

i'll buy this game when it hit Game of the Year status ...can't see me dropping $60 on a game with no replay value ...

Back
Top Bottom