Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

I love Rockstar and own damn near everything they've put out but this game is boring as #%*#. They did a great job with the city model though.

Originally Posted by zube42

I love Rockstar and own damn near everything they've put out but this game is boring as #%*#. They did a great job with the city model though.

I know what you're talking about at first it was nice but got real boring real fast

I know what you're talking about at first it was nice but got real boring real fast

I'm currently playing it now and I have to admit I've been restarting cases just to get th questions during the interrogation right am I allowed to go back and replay cases after I beat the game?

I'm currently playing it now and I have to admit I've been restarting cases just to get th questions during the interrogation right am I allowed to go back and replay cases after I beat the game?

Originally Posted by theone218

I can't get back into this game for anything. Smh I need to sell it.

Originally Posted by theone218

I can't get back into this game for anything. Smh I need to sell it.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Yeah.

At the main menu instead of clicking on "Resume" scroll down to "Cases".

This will take you to all the cases you've completed thus far, and you can click on whichever one you want to replay.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

Yeah.

At the main menu instead of clicking on "Resume" scroll down to "Cases".

This will take you to all the cases you've completed thus far, and you can click on whichever one you want to replay.

Im Interested In Picking This Game Up But It Has To Be Worth It For Me To Buy It New/Used At A High Price... Do Yall Think This Is Worthy Of Buying It Now Or Jus Wait Till It Goes On Sale For About 20 Bucks.?

Im Interested In Picking This Game Up But It Has To Be Worth It For Me To Buy It New/Used At A High Price... Do Yall Think This Is Worthy Of Buying It Now Or Jus Wait Till It Goes On Sale For About 20 Bucks.?

Originally Posted by Rod301

pick it up used or even better wait til its hit $20, i just finished the game on the PS3, aint worth $60 ...not much replay value ......

Originally Posted by Rod301

pick it up used or even better wait til its hit $20, i just finished the game on the PS3, aint worth $60 ...not much replay value ......

so i just got a hardware failure after a gd 5 or 6 yrs,

is there any deals/or packages for the new xbox 360? 4GB or 250GB?

so i just got a hardware failure after a gd 5 or 6 yrs,

is there any deals/or packages for the new xbox 360? 4GB or 250GB?

right on, but im looking for an in-store pickup. and that deal is pretty much the same if i were to go to walmart or bestbuy

are the extra GB's worth it tho? i only play a few games online (i.e. NBA 2k, MW2, and Black Ops)

right on, but im looking for an in-store pickup. and that deal is pretty much the same if i were to go to walmart or bestbuy

are the extra GB's worth it tho? i only play a few games online (i.e. NBA 2k, MW2, and Black Ops)

Played it like crazy for a week, got past halfway and just lost interest. It's an amazing game but very repetitive like already stated.

Played it like crazy for a week, got past halfway and just lost interest. It's an amazing game but very repetitive like already stated.

Back
Top Bottom