Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Great game. One of the better put together stories in a long time. Everything made sense in the end and there was no filler.

On Elsa... Roy requested Cole as a partner for a reason. Don't forget this. He was setting up Cole to be the scapegoat.

Great game. One of the better put together stories in a long time. Everything made sense in the end and there was no filler.

On Elsa... Roy requested Cole as a partner for a reason. Don't forget this. He was setting up Cole to be the scapegoat.

Game is great so far...

Although I did get frustrated with the "Studio Secretary Murder"
30t6p3b.gif

I had a tough time at the end with the interrogations, had to restart a couple of times.

Game is great so far...

30t6p3b.gif

I had a tough time at the end with the interrogations, had to restart a couple of times.

Just beat the game. Will try to go for platinum but how do you know what guns you've used? I need to kill someone with each gun.
And golden reels are well hidden. I didnt even get one, but I wasnt exactly looking.

Just beat the game. Will try to go for platinum but how do you know what guns you've used? I need to kill someone with each gun.
And golden reels are well hidden. I didnt even get one, but I wasnt exactly looking.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Game is great so far...

30t6p3b.gif

I've done this before.
laugh.gif

I even replayed the Golden Butterfly case because I arrested the wrong person.
30t6p3b.gif

Really enjoying this game.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Game is great so far...

30t6p3b.gif

I've done this before.
laugh.gif

I even replayed the Golden Butterfly case because I arrested the wrong person.
30t6p3b.gif

Really enjoying this game.

My girl surprised me with this game this week. I am really diggin' it so far, already on the vice desk. The Rockstar pass seems like a must.

My girl surprised me with this game this week. I am really diggin' it so far, already on the vice desk. The Rockstar pass seems like a must.

Fresh off the consoles, the latest Rockstar game is coming to the PC.

Untitled.png

L.A. Noire is the latest epic title to come out of Rockstar. While L.A. Noire is actually the product of Australian studio Team Bondi, it shares many of the same characteristics that make it fit right in amongst the rest of Rockstar's open world games.

Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gamers got their L.A. Noire delivery in May, and now it's confirmed that the game will be headed to PC this fall. Rejoice, PC gamers!

Rockstar said in a statement:
Developed by Rockstar Leeds and built to run on a wide range of PCs, L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles.

Now with L.A. Noire PC-bound, Rockstar fans can refocus their complete attention on hoping for a PC version of the most excellent Red Dead Redemption.

Link

Better not end up like the GTA IV port

Fresh off the consoles, the latest Rockstar game is coming to the PC.

Untitled.png

L.A. Noire is the latest epic title to come out of Rockstar. While L.A. Noire is actually the product of Australian studio Team Bondi, it shares many of the same characteristics that make it fit right in amongst the rest of Rockstar's open world games.

Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 gamers got their L.A. Noire delivery in May, and now it's confirmed that the game will be headed to PC this fall. Rejoice, PC gamers!

Rockstar said in a statement:
Developed by Rockstar Leeds and built to run on a wide range of PCs, L.A. Noire's robust feature customization includes keyboard remapping and gamepad functionality to both optimize and customize performance and user experience. Along with increased fidelity and improved graphical enhancements, the PC version will also feature 3D support for an even greater sense of interaction and immersion within a painstakingly detailed 1940s Los Angeles.

Now with L.A. Noire PC-bound, Rockstar fans can refocus their complete attention on hoping for a PC version of the most excellent Red Dead Redemption.

Link

Better not end up like the GTA IV port

Just got the game. Enjoying it so far but I'm hoping it gets more exciting.
I need more shooting. It's kind of repetitive. 

Just got the game. Enjoying it so far but I'm hoping it gets more exciting.
I need more shooting. It's kind of repetitive. 

For those of you who have purchased the Rockstar pass, are the cases intregrated into game or do you play the case from the option menu?

For those of you who have purchased the Rockstar pass, are the cases intregrated into game or do you play the case from the option menu?

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

It depends on whether or not you've beaten the desk the DLC is under.

If you've finished the desk the case is under you have to access it from the Cases menu, if you haven't finished the desk the DLC is added in with the main story cases.

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

It depends on whether or not you've beaten the desk the DLC is under.

If you've finished the desk the case is under you have to access it from the Cases menu, if you haven't finished the desk the DLC is added in with the main story cases.

I love Rockstar and own damn near everything they've put out but this game is boring as #%*#. They did a great job with the city model though.

Back
Top Bottom