Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

The Rockstar Pass is copped as soon as the PS Store goes back up.

I hope R* has more DLC planned down the road, weren't their whole desks scrapped from the final edition of the game?

Originally Posted by toine2983

I hope R* has more DLC planned down the road, weren't their whole desks scrapped from the final edition of the game?
Yup. But Team Bondi hasn't yet said if they will release them

Originally Posted by toine2983

Yup. But Team Bondi hasn't yet said if they will release them

indifferent.gif
If they don't release the two desks.

I just want to make sure that I read it right but the pass will give access to all future DLC not mentioned in the article? Such as the desks that were scrapped should they be made available.

I just want to make sure that I read it right but the pass will give access to all future DLC not mentioned in the article? Such as the desks that were scrapped should they be made available.

Originally Posted by KingJames23

CORRECT. this is just like the Cerebus Network pass that came with new copies of Mass Effect 2 (X360 version)

Originally Posted by KingJames23

CORRECT. this is just like the Cerebus Network pass that came with new copies of Mass Effect 2 (X360 version)

PS Store is finally back up and right now I just redeemed my voucher for the PS3 exclusive case "The Consul's Car" which I'm downloading right now and is 664 MB

pimp.gif

About to cop the R* pass and some dope LA Noire avatars also and might cop the premium themes.

PS Store is finally back up and right now I just redeemed my voucher for the PS3 exclusive case "The Consul's Car" which I'm downloading right now and is 664 MB

pimp.gif

About to cop the R* pass and some dope LA Noire avatars also and might cop the premium themes.

copped the Rockstar Pass. The PlayStation Store doesn't let me download the content, though.
indifferent.gif

copped the Rockstar Pass. The PlayStation Store doesn't let me download the content, though.
indifferent.gif

I finally beat it Saturday afternoon and the ending was very interesting.  Not really interested in DLC so much so I may just trade it in for something else soon.

I finally beat it Saturday afternoon and the ending was very interesting.  Not really interested in DLC so much so I may just trade it in for something else soon.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

yeah that or

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

yeah that or

I lucked up when I got my copy from Gamestop because I didn't even pre-order it and I still got the "Consul's Car" & "The Naked City" vice case. Already did the Consul's Car but I've yet to begin The Naked City.

I lucked up when I got my copy from Gamestop because I didn't even pre-order it and I still got the "Consul's Car" & "The Naked City" vice case. Already did the Consul's Car but I've yet to begin The Naked City.

Back
Top Bottom