Official: LA Noire Thread PS3 & XBOX 360: Game Drops On 5/17: GOTY For 2011: DLC Info On Page 35

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

http://kotaku.com/#!5798996

It's going to come in 3 discs for the 360
sick.gif
. I may get the dlc for this game if I really like it.

I hate hearing about which console is better than the other but when I heard it was going to be 3 discs on the 360...

laugh.gif

Enjoy the game however you prefer though.
This game was originally exclusive to the PS3 since 2006 I think. I didn't hear about until last year but 3 discs wow
laugh.gif

I play video games almost exclusively online (sports, shooters, etc.) but this one looks too good to pass up. Aside from the typical R* storyline and setting hotness, that facial technology is unreal. Can't wait.

I play video games almost exclusively online (sports, shooters, etc.) but this one looks too good to pass up. Aside from the typical R* storyline and setting hotness, that facial technology is unreal. Can't wait.

Debating whether or not I should buy this game for the PS3 or 360. Can't wait for this game to release...Just in time at the end of the semester.

Debating whether or not I should buy this game for the PS3 or 360. Can't wait for this game to release...Just in time at the end of the semester.

3 discs really?? I mean it's not that big of a deal to me since my xbox is like 6 feet away but still lol. Whose buying this game for sure?

3 discs really?? I mean it's not that big of a deal to me since my xbox is like 6 feet away but still lol. Whose buying this game for sure?

sick.gif

I hate hearing about which console is better than the other but when I heard it was going to be 3 discs on the 360...

laugh.gif

This game was originally exclusive to the PS3 since 2006 I think. I didn't hear about until last year but 3 discs wow
laugh.gif

Never was exclusive, PS3 never went through with the deal. it was supposed to be exclusive tho. But 3 disks... Come on... you'll swap one every 10-12 hours just once... def not as bad as yall making it.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Never was exclusive, PS3 never went through with the deal. it was supposed to be exclusive tho. But 3 disks... Come on... you'll swap one every 10-12 hours just once... def not as bad as yall making it.

^^ Apparently since its open world, when you getting through the different desk, then only will you have to change disk. I believes it cause the game is based alot on the voice recordings just must be quite large files.

^^ Apparently since its open world, when you getting through the different desk, then only will you have to change disk. I believes it cause the game is based alot on the voice recordings just must be quite large files.

Who cares if it's 3 discs really? Not that big of a deal, still going to play the EXACT same as PS3 with 0 variations in graphics. 5 years in and PS3 still hasn't uncovered/utilized their "raw" power that was supposed to blow Xbox away once developers learned how to develop for it.

-The Juice

Who cares if it's 3 discs really? Not that big of a deal, still going to play the EXACT same as PS3 with 0 variations in graphics. 5 years in and PS3 still hasn't uncovered/utilized their "raw" power that was supposed to blow Xbox away once developers learned how to develop for it.

-The Juice

where do you see that at?
right under the console platform on the page..

Get a $15 Video Games Credit
Pre-order L.A. Noire and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), as well as the terms of use.

where do you see that at?
right under the console platform on the page..

Get a $15 Video Games Credit
Pre-order L.A. Noire and receive a $15 promotional credit toward the purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon.com (certain exclusions apply, including Kindle books, MP3s, and video rentals and downloads), as well as the terms of use.

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice
THIS. Corny PS3 stans stay reaching. I only had to swap my disc once for Mass Effect 2 & at one point of each (4) disc for Lost Odyssey. The game dosn't load any slower or look any worse

Originally Posted by Benihana

-The Juice
THIS. Corny PS3 stans stay reaching. I only had to swap my disc once for Mass Effect 2 & at one point of each (4) disc for Lost Odyssey. The game dosn't load any slower or look any worse

Back
Top Bottom