OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Bynum
eyes.gif
smh.gif

You people are givin me a God damn headache. 
smh.gif

Swear to God, do you guys even realize dude has played more this year then Gasol?  But everytime Gasol opens his stupid mouth you guys cheer and applaud.  That guy don't show up every night to play, so why all the love for him? 

I'm tired of Bynum getting nicked too, but listen to yourselves in here.  Bynum only plays well against the Suns and the Warriors.  We shoulda traded him for an old man PG who wouldn't be any good anyways since he wouldn't have the ball in his hands on the same team as Kobe. 

Come on. 

If he was done for the year, that's one thing, but as of now he's out for 6 games.  And people jumpin off rooftops just like that. 
smh.gif

Get a hold of yourselves. 

Everyone looking for more excuses to bash on Bynum.

The Bosh for Bynum talk, really?
laugh.gif

This team is so far into the luxury, that I'm surprised Buss has not had a cardiac problem yet!   But we have fans asking for Bosh?  At a max deal?  Really?
laugh.gif

The Kid is injury prone, yes, but so is mostly every Center in the history of the NBA.  It's a demanding position, let the Kid be. 
Freak injuries happen, or happened in the case of Bynum, 1 was Kobe's fault, but nobody has blamed him for anything
smile.gif

That is all.

CP: it's not about who has missed more time b/t Pau or Bynum. it's about this being the 3rd season in a row Bynum has been injured late in the season, right in time for postseason team tune-ups and focus.

And Kidd's doing terrible in Dallas, ain't he? Just... horrible the last 2.5 or 3 years, however long it's been. Dude is knocking down jumpers and distributing like he's back at Cal or something.

And we've had PG issues the last couple seasons, too.

- You can't tell me Dallas isn't a championship contender.
- You can't say that Kidd has failed to make/keep them that way.
- You can't tell me Bynum has contributed to the Lakers status as a title contender.

If u quote any of those and tell me 'This is false', I award u zero points, and may God have mercy on ur soul.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

How often does JKidd have the ball in his hands on the same team with Kobe Bryant?  JKidd would NOT be effective running the triangle spotting up without the ball all the time.  Not saying he would be DFish bad, but he wouldn't be what he is right now in Dallas either.  Dallas is not a contender because of Kidd either.  Dirk, Butler, Jet make them go, Kidd just adds to the talent pool out there. 

How many 22 year old 7 footers get 15 and 8 as the THIRD option on a championship caliber team? 

NO DOUBT, the kid is brittle as butter.  But he ain't dead.  Look at Oden, dude gets hurt, he can't do anything but photograph himself.  Bynum at least can rehab what's hurtin him.  Maybe it's worse, but maybe it's also better then we all hope. 

Gasol is way more effective than Bynum is....

We can count on Pau...he is sarting to get his rhythym back.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Not sure if you're serious.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Not sure if you're serious.
roll.gif

i lol'd when i read that too

when i heard bynum went down i was like.... "HERE WE GO AGAIN"
but its not even serious....  

furthermore.... you dont really think he is going to make a differenve in the playoffs.... he is gonna be in foul trouble damn near every series.... watch,

but overall, i say the Lakers biggest problems is defense

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

but overall, i say the Lakers biggest problems is defense

Been the biggest problem for a few years now 
laugh.gif

But more specifically, consistent shutdown defense more than anything.

We're good, we didnt have any D 2 yrs ago went to the Finals without Bynum and had the best record in the L without Pau. We didnt have D last yr and won. Bynum will be back but it is annoying, but count your blessing he's not Oden. I'm more worried about LO's shoulder. He needs to be right for us to win.

Heck the playoffs have not even started yet and half the people on this thread are already into off season mini GM mode making their wish lists already
laugh.gif

As far as the PG situation goes. Let that bum Farmar walk, dude seriously thinks he's worth more than the MLE and has been making comments in the media saying stuff like "I know there will be a lot of teams interested in me this summer"
laugh.gif
. Re sign DFish to a cheap 2 year contract with the 2nd year being a team option. For all the ridiculous hate DFish gets for his lack of defense, not able to make layups the man still comes up big in the clutch whenever Kobe does not bail the Lakers out with a game winner and also DFish's intangibles as a veteran and locker room leadership where he has the balls to call the whole team out including Kobe is worth keeping him on this team.

Now as far as free agents ago I'd love to see Mitch get Mike Miller cheap this summer but the key is going to be finding a taker to get rid of that BUM Sasha Vujacic.

Originally Posted by CP1708

smh.gif

Swear to God, do you guys even realize dude has played more this year then Gasol?  But everytime Gasol opens his stupid mouth you guys cheer and applaud.  That guy don't show up every night to play, so why all the love for him? 

I'm tired of Bynum getting nicked too, but listen to yourselves in here.  Bynum only plays well against the Suns and the Warriors.  We shoulda traded him for an old man PG who wouldn't be any good anyways since he wouldn't have the ball in his hands on the same team as Kobe. 

Come on. 

If he was done for the year, that's one thing, but as of now he's out for 6 games.  And people jumpin off rooftops just like that. 
smh.gif

Dude is unreliable and he isnt all that consistent to be honest. If you had to take a poll on either Pau or Bynum, most people are (and should) go with Pau. He's a good basketball player and he understands the game. In addition, I wonder if Bynum thinks hes a perinneal All-Star they way he whines about calls. Like dude, shut up and get back on D. If the Lakers woulda knew they woulda got Pau in the near future during that Kidd for Bynum trade, that woulda went down. And to think Kidd wouldnt have figured out the Triangle is pure ignorance. Kobe adores Kidd obviously enough to feel that adding him to the team would've been a plus. And who cares if Dru played 15 games and Pau only played one, Gasol is an all-star power foward who puts up numbers and isnt going down every year. You get scoring, rebounds, defense, limit on fouls. Now is the time to let Bynum go elsewhere. Please!

Originally Posted by bob4rmmarketing

smh.gif

Come on. 

smh.gif

Dude is unreliable and he isnt all that consistent to be honest. If you had to take a poll on either Pau or Bynum, most people are (and should) go with Pau. He's a good basketball player and he understands the game. In addition, I wonder if Bynum thinks hes a perinneal All-Star they way he whines about calls. Like dude, shut up and get back on D. If the Lakers woulda knew they woulda got Pau in the near future during that Kidd for Bynum trade, that woulda went down. And to think Kidd wouldnt have figured out the Triangle is pure ignorance. Kobe adores Kidd obviously enough to feel that adding him to the team would've been a plus. And who cares if Dru played 15 games and Pau only played one, Gasol is an all-star power foward who puts up numbers and isnt going down every year. You get scoring, rebounds, defense, limit on fouls. Now is the time to let Bynum go elsewhere. Please!

Where did I say Kidd couldn't figure out the triangle?  I said Kidd couldn't be effective because he wouldn't dominate the ball anymore with Kobe on the team.  Big difference there. 

Clearly you don't know what you're talking about so I'm done wasting my time with you.  Thank God you aren't the Lakers GM. 

It's gonna be role call up in here when/if Bynum gets back and does any sort of work in the postseason.  Don't be cheering and jumping up and down in Bynum jersey's after all this garbage the last few days.  It's the same as the anti-Fish fans that praise him like no other every time he hits a shot to save our @#$. 
smh.gif

^^^ Ok to think he wouldnt be EFFECTIVE is still ignorant nonetheless. This is an HOF backcourt we're talking here. Who said that YOU said Kidd wouldnt be effective in the triangle. Pay attention and face facts, Bynum has only been surpremely effective in stints. And he looked his best last year before he went down in Memphis. THE LAKERS WERENT A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM BEFORE PAU GASOL GOT THERE! So if im not making sense, what does that say for you? Excuse yourself from life homie.

It says that Andrew Bynum was 20 years old Bob. 

It says that Trevor Ariza was 21-22 Bob.

It says that Farmar and Sasha were even younger worthless players Bob.

No Shannon Brown Bob.

We had Kwame Brown Bob. 

So yeah, we weren't title contenders until PAU became the go to soft guy on the squad.  Good call Bob.  You're dead on. 

Ya know, cuz Pau was doin it in Memphis real big what with his 0-12 recond in the playoffs and all. 

Do you wish for me to continue Bob? 

Welcome to Lakerland. 

wink.gif

It says that Andrew Bynum was 20 years old Bob. 

It says that Trevor Ariza was 21-22 Bob.

It says that Farmar and Sasha were even younger worthless players Bob.

No Shannon Brown Bob.

We had Kwame Brown Bob. 

So yeah, we weren't title contenders until PAU became the go to soft guy on the squad.  Good call Bob.  You're dead on. 

Ya know, cuz Pau was doin it in Memphis real big what with his 0-12 recond in the playoffs and all. 

Do you wish for me to continue Bob? 

Welcome to Lakerland. 

wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom