OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

Should have gotten rid of him for Bosh before the trade deadline
smh.gif

As said, blessing in disguise right now for Bynum to sit a while. 

Get LO some more minutes, sharpen him up a bit, let Gasol get the damn ball so he'll be quiet for a couple weeks,

Then get Bynum back in and finish the job.
pimp.gif

Shaq always had injuries too, nobody wanted to trade him.  And he would sit out months on purpose.  Ya'll settle down. 

Drew is an interesting topic.. Personally i know he is a all star caliber player easily. But he's simply not needed much by this squad as weird as it feels to say that. I don't think it would hurt the Lakers in the least bit to trade Bynum for a Legit 1 and a center who is physical and can block shots, because with this team that's all that is needed out of the C position.

Can drew go out and score 25 a nite yes easily if put into another system but with kobe, gasol, lo, and ron his talent is being put to waste and considering L.A has a big weakness at the PG spot i wouldn't mind gettin back a guy like ex. dev harris, and a young big in exchange for drew

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Drew is an interesting topic.. Personally i know he is a all star caliber player easily. But he's simply not needed much by this squad as weird as it feels to say that. I don't think it would hurt the Lakers in the least bit to trade Bynum for a Legit 1 and a center who is physical and can block shots, because with this team that's all that is needed out of the C position.

Can drew go out and score 25 a nite yes easily if put into another system but with kobe, gasol, lo, and ron his talent is being put to waste and considering L.A has a big weakness at the PG spot i wouldn't mind gettin back a guy like ex. dev harris, and a young big in exchange for drew
Kirk&Noah?
nerd.gif

what would it take!

Originally Posted by CP1708

As said, blessing in disguise right now for Bynum to sit a while. 

Get LO some more minutes, sharpen him up a bit, let Gasol get the damn ball so he'll be quiet for a couple weeks,

Then get Bynum back in and finish the job.
pimp.gif

Shaq always had injuries too, nobody wanted to trade him.  And he would sit out months on purpose.  Ya'll settle down. 

I like Bynum out for now too.  Hopefully they get in a groove and just add him in when he comes back.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wow

did you just put drew and shaq in the same post?
laugh.gif

shaq wasnt soft like drew is
laugh.gif

7 foot center that sits during the regular season, yes, same post.  

I didn't say Drew was as good as Shaq, I said both got hurt during seasons.  And we still won as long as they got back in time for the postseason. 

Which is what I am hoping for this season. 

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

wow

did you just put drew and shaq in the same post?
laugh.gif

shaq wasnt soft like drew is
laugh.gif

7 foot center that sits during the regular season, yes, same post.  

I didn't say Drew was as good as Shaq, I said both got hurt during seasons.  And we still won as long as they got back in time for the postseason. 

Which is what I am hoping for this season. 

yehh but what got me was when you said shaq got hurt a lot and no one wanted him to be traded
laugh.gif
...c'mon now CP theres a difference between drew and shaq being injured...id take an injured shaq from his Laker days than a healthy drew anyday
laugh.gif

LO has
eek.gif
been consistent for the most part the entire year.

And major difference between Shaq and Drew is when Shaq came back for the playoffs, he actually contributed something and played well, we've yet to see that from Andrew.

If we can get a young PG i.e. Collison, Harris and a big, I say cut our losses now cause that big deal that the Lakers prematurely gave him is looking worse and worse with every mounting injury.

Anyway back to the games. Huge 8 game stretch coming up with 6 outta 8 on the road (facing the Spurs twice-if we sweep them could be a preview of the 1st round, @ Houston-always play us tough, @ Atlanta-LA has struggled to win there, Utah-D. Will probably will have a career high, and @ Denver-possible WCF preview and would be good to shut up JR again).

I hope we can go at least 6-2 which would put us @ 58-20 and should be enough at that point to have the No. 1 seed locked up. I just want us to continue playing well even if we don't win and carry some momentum into the playoffs which are only 3 weeks away
pimp.gif

I am DONE w/ Bynum.

Oh look, we're sharpening our swords for the playoffs, and Bynum is out! Why that hasn't happened since... well, since last year! And last year was the first time that had happened since... the year before!

One popular description of insanity is expecting different results from doing something the same way as before. I'm not insane, and I don't want to go into another season w/ high expectations for Mr. Glass Bynum. I don't want to go into another season w/ any expectations for him, except that I expect him to do worse w/ his new team.

Get this dude out of here.

And Shaq would get injured and come back to grab another Finals MVP trophy. This dude has never even been an All Star.

Ship him. Yesterday.

GOD I wish Bynum for Kidd would have happened. U kidding me? Save this crap about our needs; every team can use a Jason Kidd.

But I digress. Trade Bynum.

kthxbye

Joakim noah and Kirk hinrich would be an interesting idea..and something to consider

Joakim can plays D, plays tough, and goes after every rebound (something bynum doesnt do)...and he wouldnt need touches...which means..more touches for Pau, and kobe..which means, no Pau crying about kobe.

then we can slide kirk into the starting lineup...

How bout Darren Collison? I don't know if the Hornets want to take on another big contract, but he's very young an looks to be a stud. We'd have to take on Peja's contract probably, but it expires after next season. And maybe just throw Sasha in for a bag of croûtons.

Pau
LO
Ron
Kobe
Darren

Also I think Devin Harris would be nice as well, but Kirk/Noah does sound like the best deal mentioned. Although Joakim in LA would be crazy, dude is already full of himself as it is, he'd probably go off the deep end in Hollywood.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

How bout Darren Collison? I don't know if the Hornets want to take on another big contract, but he's very young an looks to be a stud. We'd have to take on Peja's contract probably, but it expires after next season. 

Hope you don't have Kupchak's email address or anything.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

How bout Darren Collison? I don't know if the Hornets want to take on another big contract, but he's very young an looks to be a stud. We'd have to take on Peja's contract probably, but it expires after next season. 

Hope you don't have Kupchak's email address or anything.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Nah. Just throwing out young PG's names. I just find it funny that everyone was bashing KB for saying he wanted Drew shipped out for J. Kidd. And now we're back at that point where he's been injured for the majority of the last 3 seasons and has contributed little to nothing in a consecutive Finals runs (remains to be seen if he will this year), and we still don't have an effective PG, and yet he's scheduled to make $45 million over the next 3 seasons.

And since I'm just throwing out names, and I know there's no way it would happen but Steph Curry would be AWESOME!!! 
pimp.gif

How bout Darren Collison?
Well their other "PG" matches Bynum's salary,

-Hornets also want to shed Payroll
-Bynum's contract has a team option
-The other PG wants to win
-Bynum >Okafor

95vqec.gif

Spoiler [+]
ok im going to bed
laugh.gif

yes i am done with drew as well...he only plays well when hes faced against small teams like the warriors and the suns

plus he cant stay healthy
eyes.gif

You can't have a pg that demands the ball a lot with Kobe and the triangle. Kirck Hinrich would be a perfect fit in the Laker system next season.

Back
Top Bottom