OFFICIAL LAKERS 2009/2010 (57-25) 2009-2010 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!

^ same here. i have 2 in section 106 for game 1. can't make the game anymore
frown.gif
will sell for face or trade for game 2 tix.

eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that video...I started watching it earlier this week but never saw the end of it.

Anyway guys 12 more to go...I really hope if we get back to the Finals that Orlando is there, I have to see a Finals game before I die
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wings90

I know this won't happen but does anybody else want to see Kobe, Ron, LO, Pau and Bynum on the floor at the same time? We haven't really seen it this year but I think it could be a good change of pace right now.

Put Odom on Westbrook, he'll still get beat, but Westbrook has beaten pretty much everyone off the dribble.  Might as well make him deal with LO's size, and everyone else matches up like they have been normally.  Hopefully Odom would be able to affect him on those pull ups too.  I don't see the offensive end being any worse than what it has been these last 2 games. Bringing Fisher in the with second unit might get them running the offense better too. Thoughts?
eek.gif
 Phil Did it 
roll.gif
 but it didnt work
and damn drew hurt again we need to do something this kid is frail 
tired.gif

you can just tell he is a walking injury just by the way he walks/stands

his legs are not even parallel to each other

looks like he can play with it in case of an emergency though
maybe he can be back for the wcf or the finals

edit: apparently he had a really small tear all of last year too and the hyper extension turned it into a small tear

I think he can play through it if need be

I think we can beat Utah without Bynum, but would definitely need him against SAS and in the Finals....do you guys think we should rest him for a bit, hell, maybe even for the series if we get a 2-0, 3-1 sort of cushion?

It is just crazy that who we thought were our 2 biggest Western conference threats are now eliminated [Mavs & Nuggets]

I'm not saying it's gonna be an easy road to the finals but, can it really be that easy? lol

at worst, we face the Spurs in the WCF[7th seed]

I have never been a fan of trading Bynum but after the season is over and the Raptors/Bosh want to do a sign and trade for Bynum I would be all for it.

Originally Posted by Fro B Giant

I have never been a fan of trading Bynum but after the season is over and the Raptors/Bosh want to do a sign and trade for Bynum I would be all for it.

Forget Bosh get Dirk
laugh.gif

I'm serious

I personally like Bosh, he seems to fit better to me. Dirk is just a shooter he doesn't pass. Bosh can do both and the Lakers need fluidity in their offense.

Lakers only really need Bynum in the Finals. These West teams just don't have the size that Orlando, Cleveland or Boston has.

I have 2 extra tix for tonight sec 322 row 9 (aisle seats)

175 for pair (200 face). if interested hit me up.

Originally Posted by socluis90

I have 2 extra tix for tonight sec 322 row 9 (aisle seats)

175 for pair (200 face). if interested hit me up.
damn bro i would be all over these tix...................................................

if i still lived in LA
frown.gif

but im interested for any of the playoff games if it falls on a sunday

its cool bro no worries. i actually let go of my sec 106 sunday game tix for pretty cheap too
grin.gif
if only i woulda known.

letting these go for 160 now but only paypal. i can email em.

i've gotten hooked up a few times from nt'ers so returning the favor....

Back
Top Bottom