[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
bro a lot of us Laker fans here given nothing but respect for your team in your thread. dont stoop down to some of our fellow trolling Laker fans level who troll in your teams thread. dont be an OC
laugh.gif

anyways last nights game showed that we just need big drew back. its early december. ehh on to houston tonight.
my bad, i can name 3 of yall that come in and show respect... the rest? naw... jabs here and there are all good fun... no need for me to come in here and talk %*%+, or get into a big argument... i still havent seperated the laker trolls, and the lakers fans that actually respect other teams... bring your grizz and pacers game on christmas..   

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
bro a lot of us Laker fans here given nothing but respect for your team in your thread. dont stoop down to some of our fellow trolling Laker fans level who troll in your teams thread. dont be an OC
laugh.gif

anyways last nights game showed that we just need big drew back. its early december. ehh on to houston tonight.
my bad, i can name 3 of yall that come in and show respect... the rest? naw... jabs here and there are all good fun... no need for me to come in here and talk %*%+, or get into a big argument... i still havent seperated the laker trolls, and the lakers fans that actually respect other teams... bring your grizz and pacers game on christmas..   

Pau should just sit out the rest of the game, he's made no impact in the game at all.

Another horrible game team wise regardless if we get the W or not.

Pau should just sit out the rest of the game, he's made no impact in the game at all.

Another horrible game team wise regardless if we get the W or not.

Back
Top Bottom