[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Honestly...

24ci26x.jpg

pimp.gif

this. 

i didn't catch the game, but i saw the box score. was fisher a liability on defense? i saw that he was -8 and blake had a positive one. any recaps?

i didn't catch the game, but i saw the box score. was fisher a liability on defense? i saw that he was -8 and blake had a positive one. any recaps?

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

I only catch the last quarter but Conley was looking like Westbrook out there 
laugh.gif

sick.gif

laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Derek Fisher will make anyone look like Westbrook. His defense is so terrible!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

laugh.gif

sick.gif
Derek Fisher will make anyone look like Westbrook. His defense is so terrible!!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Juhnay wrote:
tired.gif
Lakers playing like Miami as of late.

don't bring Miami into this
grin.gif

Word, Lakers have NOTHING to prove in the regular season. 3 Trips to the finals and check the loss columns, we were never perfect by any means.

Last 2 years we ended the season horribly.

Juhnay wrote:
tired.gif
Lakers playing like Miami as of late.

don't bring Miami into this
grin.gif

Word, Lakers have NOTHING to prove in the regular season. 3 Trips to the finals and check the loss columns, we were never perfect by any means.

Last 2 years we ended the season horribly.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I like how he waited AFTER another loss to show up and post.

This dude wont be around in June, you know how the haters are.

Whatever team or player he's a fan on isn't a winner at the moment if they aren't on the Lakers. Back 2 Back mean nothing to you?

Enjoy regular season losses while you can, you obviously got issues.
why even bother responding to him though? he's a troll, his intent is to get under the skin of Laker fans and whenever people respond to his foolishness he's getting what he wants.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I like how he waited AFTER another loss to show up and post.

This dude wont be around in June, you know how the haters are.

Whatever team or player he's a fan on isn't a winner at the moment if they aren't on the Lakers. Back 2 Back mean nothing to you?

Enjoy regular season losses while you can, you obviously got issues.
why even bother responding to him though? he's a troll, his intent is to get under the skin of Laker fans and whenever people respond to his foolishness he's getting what he wants.

^ Triz when I saw ya name I knew exactly what you were gonna post LOL

yup... im just here to have a good time.. im sure they get a kick out of it when they do it to us... but im only gonna laugh at the teams that beat us and them... see yall on christmas...

^ Triz when I saw ya name I knew exactly what you were gonna post LOL

yup... im just here to have a good time.. im sure they get a kick out of it when they do it to us... but im only gonna laugh at the teams that beat us and them... see yall on christmas...

yo HANNSUM, does your girl happen to live in Denver??? just wondering dude.

seems like your not even a fan of basketball or sneakers for that matter, rather just strictly a Kobe hater.

Back
Top Bottom