[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

tired.gif

Only one 3 game losing streak all of last year, and we're about to go on a 4 game losing streak within the first 18 games

Terrible. MIA win LA lost. Look like Christmas game will be a blow out at the expense of the Lakers
30t6p3b.gif

Terrible. MIA win LA lost. Look like Christmas game will be a blow out at the expense of the Lakers
30t6p3b.gif

I don't give a +%** if we won the last two championships, if you're not concerned with what's going on you're outta your mind

Like Stu says, as long as Pau struggles offensively we aren't going to win. He's our only Big because Caracter sucks, so if he's not playing well we are not going to win.

I'm not blaming Pau for the loss, as a team we've lost 4 games in a row.

But PG's are having layup fests against us and we only had the lead in the 2nd quarter.

Catchup the whole game will not end well against teams who want to beat our brains in.

I don't give a +%** if we won the last two championships, if you're not concerned with what's going on you're outta your mind

Like Stu says, as long as Pau struggles offensively we aren't going to win. He's our only Big because Caracter sucks, so if he's not playing well we are not going to win.

I'm not blaming Pau for the loss, as a team we've lost 4 games in a row.

But PG's are having layup fests against us and we only had the lead in the 2nd quarter.

Catchup the whole game will not end well against teams who want to beat our brains in.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

with all this talk about the heat, the lakers about to lose 4 straight....
yea with that said we have 2 seven footers that will be back in the near future they dont

but 4 games in a row 4
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

with all this talk about the heat, the lakers about to lose 4 straight....
yea with that said we have 2 seven footers that will be back in the near future they dont

but 4 games in a row 4
mad.gif

i swear to god if Bynum has to miss 1 more game when he gets back send this guy the $@+% OUT! It isn't mainly his fault but JESUS CHRIST can this guy play half a season healthy?? Pau is playing 10238123 minutes per game Kobe is shooting like an idiot when it matters...

Back
Top Bottom