[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

We back...
glasses.gif

drew had the full practice yesterday. but at this point im not expecting his return anytime soon. im pretty much done with him getting back on the supposed schedule, then again i think im pretty much done with him always getting hurt
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

drew had the full practice yesterday. but at this point im not expecting his return anytime soon. im pretty much done with him getting back on the supposed schedule, then again i think im pretty much done with him always getting hurt
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm good with Odom at the 5.

Not good with Walton at... well, anywhere.

And I've been keeping my doubts of our chances at a 3-peat to myself, just to keep CP happy. lol

I mean... this team we have... THIS roster... is right up there with other 3-peaters?

:/

And no, I'm not just saying that because of the skid we're on. Been wondering this since the season started and everyone's roster was set.
You can't be serious
laugh.gif

This game might get ugly tonite. Wall, Arenas, and McGee are a matchup nightmare for the Lakers right now

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

I'm good with Odom at the 5.

Not good with Walton at... well, anywhere.

And I've been keeping my doubts of our chances at a 3-peat to myself, just to keep CP happy. lol

I mean... this team we have... THIS roster... is right up there with other 3-peaters?

:/

And no, I'm not just saying that because of the skid we're on. Been wondering this since the season started and everyone's roster was set.
You can't be serious
laugh.gif

This game might get ugly tonite. Wall, Arenas, and McGee are a matchup nightmare for the Lakers right now

What's new? lol

Wizards defense is horrible. We should be able to pull a W even on a bad night.

Stranger things have happaned though

What's new? lol

Wizards defense is horrible. We should be able to pull a W even on a bad night.

Stranger things have happaned though

Back
Top Bottom