indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

wall's 3 blks on kobe. dfish, and gasol
laugh.gif

good game so far

Man, Kobe killed you guys tonight
roll.gif
Uh, no. They barely won against a far less talented team. Besides, Wall outplayed Kobe. 

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif
Uh, no. They barely won against a far less talented team. Besides, Wall outplayed Kobe. 

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

Coming from you? The guy who never has anything good to say about Kobe...Come on now
laugh.gif

Lakers always pull these type of games, where the !%%% have you been?

Besides, I was only messing with the Wizards fan, you right though....Wall outplayed Kobe.....Fisher was guarding him, but alright. You always gotta have some type of jab against Kobe.

Your GF's never been to Colorado has she?

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

Coming from you? The guy who never has anything good to say about Kobe...Come on now
laugh.gif

Besides, I was only messing with the Wizards fan, you right though....Wall outplayed Kobe.....Fisher was guarding him, but alright. You always gotta have some type of jab against Kobe.

The defense were so focused on Wall and arenas ....Nick Young was able to have a great game.
Lamar and Kobe with stupid plays[early shots] in the end that almost cost the game

cant wait to see what Blake Griffin does tomorrow

The defense were so focused on Wall and arenas ....Nick Young was able to have a great game.
Lamar and Kobe with stupid plays[early shots] in the end that almost cost the game

cant wait to see what Blake Griffin does tomorrow

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

LOL, nah I don't hate Kobe. I'm actually a DC transplant living in SoCal currently, so the only games I can watch on t.v. are Laker/Clipper games. And nothing I've ever posted about Kobe was wrong, you just took it as a negative because I was criticizing him. One can't deny he breaks the triangle far too much; he currently has the highest usage rate in the league.
And Wall actually did outplay Kobe tonight. 
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

LOL, nah I don't hate Kobe. I'm actually a DC transplant living in SoCal currently, so the only games I can watch on t.v. are Laker/Clipper games. And nothing I've ever posted about Kobe was wrong, you just took it as a negative because I was criticizing him. One can't deny he breaks the triangle far too much; he currently has the highest usage rate in the league.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I don't actually understand how Wall outplayed Kobe.. was Kobe playing point? were they guarding each other the whole game? was it the individual stats that made you say that?
So, that means Gasol outplayed Wall since he had almost triple-double with 5 blks.. ?

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I don't actually understand how Wall outplayed Kobe.. was Kobe playing point? were they guarding each other the whole game? was it the individual stats that made you say that?
So, that means Gasol outplayed Wall since he had almost triple-double with 5 blks.. ?

^ Exactly......

I'm guessing you (abovelegit) haven't watched much of the Lakers in the past then? These type of games have been happening since the Kobe/Shaq era. Playing to their opponents levels etc...

Wall had a nice game, no doubt...And he's in my fantasy league so you know I wanted him to be balling, but you make it seem like KB played bad tonight or something. He shot 52% tonight with 32 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists. Wall had more assists, but does that really matter without the W and when your team is bad. KB did whatever he wanted out there tonight and looked like he wasn't even trying.....

Just like the Lakers, they weren't even trying on defense smh.... It seems like they look at who they're going to play and tell themselves ehhhhhh we'll figure it out and they do this every damn year.

Lakers better get that W against the Clippers tomorrow. Shoulda got tix, oh well

^ Exactly......

I'm guessing you (abovelegit) haven't watched much of the Lakers in the past then? These type of games have been happening since the Kobe/Shaq era. Playing to their opponents levels etc...

Wall had a nice game, no doubt...And he's in my fantasy league so you know I wanted him to be balling, but you make it seem like KB played bad tonight or something. He shot 52% tonight with 32 points, 5 rebounds, 3 assists. Wall had more assists, but does that really matter without the W and when your team is bad. KB did whatever he wanted out there tonight and looked like he wasn't even trying.....

Just like the Lakers, they weren't even trying on defense smh.... It seems like they look at who they're going to play and tell themselves ehhhhhh we'll figure it out and they do this every damn year.

Lakers better get that W against the Clippers tomorrow. Shoulda got tix, oh well

Wall simply had a better all-around and more efficient game than Kobe did tonight. Does it matter who is guarding who? No, if you outplay someone you outplay them. Not a big deal, considering they lost, but it is what it is. And Pau didn't score efficiently, so no.

And obviously I'm aware this game means nothing in the long-run.

Wall simply had a better all-around and more efficient game than Kobe did tonight. Does it matter who is guarding who? No, if you outplay someone you outplay them. Not a big deal, considering they lost, but it is what it is. And Pau didn't score efficiently, so no.

And obviously I'm aware this game means nothing in the long-run.

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

QFT!

laugh.gif

good game so far

roll.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

QFT!

another game of playing down to competition. it seems like the Lakers were in F you mode early in the season, now their in bored mode. hopefully they get it together,

another game of playing down to competition. it seems like the Lakers were in F you mode early in the season, now their in bored mode. hopefully they get it together,

Is crobers 78 writing for nba.com?

L.A. Lakers (14-6)
Pace: 97.1 (7), Off: 111.3 (1), Def: 102.8 (11)
None of Phil Jackson's 11 championship teams ever lost four straight games, so at this point, the Lakers might as well tank the season. Saturday's win over the Kings may have been fun to play, but it only hurts their chances at getting the No. 1 pick in the Draft. Time to think about the future, L.A.
laugh.gif

Is crobers 78 writing for nba.com?

L.A. Lakers (14-6)
Pace: 97.1 (7), Off: 111.3 (1), Def: 102.8 (11)
None of Phil Jackson's 11 championship teams ever lost four straight games, so at this point, the Lakers might as well tank the season. Saturday's win over the Kings may have been fun to play, but it only hurts their chances at getting the No. 1 pick in the Draft. Time to think about the future, L.A.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom