[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

i've never really played fantasy before, i might be interested though.

what's it all about? same concept as fantasy football? which i have never done but I understand
yeah its pretty much the same as FF football. You draft your team 13 players  then every week you go head to head with someones team.

heres the scoring for this league
Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][th=""]Players Stat Category[/th] [th=""]Value[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Attempted (FGA)[/td] [td]-0.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Made (FGM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Attempted (FTA)[/td] [td]-0.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Made (FTM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3-point Shots Made (3PTM)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points Scored (PTS)[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Rebounds (REB)[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists (AST)[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals (ST)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocked Shots (BLK)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers (TO)[/td] [td]-2.0[/td][/tr][/table]
each player you have will accumulate points for YOUR team based on those categories

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]3 [/color]2 open spots left (vanexellent just joined)

League ID#: 95966
Password: back2back

[table][tr][td]Draft Type:[/td] [td] Live Standard Draft [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Draft Time:[/td] [td] Mon Oct 25 5:00pm PDT[/td][/tr][/table]

Everyone cool with the draft day and time? I cant do it this weekend im going down to SD for the Chargers game
pimp.gif

did they raise the price on league pass??? could have swore early bird was 169 last 3 years and now its 189???

did they raise the price on league pass??? could have swore early bird was 169 last 3 years and now its 189???

Originally Posted by Kookcle

what's it all about? same concept as fantasy football? which i have never done but I understand
yeah its pretty much the same as FF football. You draft your team 13 players  then every week you go head to head with someones team.

Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][th=""]Players Stat Category[/th] [th=""]Value[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Attempted (FGA)[/td] [td]-0.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Made (FGM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Attempted (FTA)[/td] [td]-0.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Made (FTM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3-point Shots Made (3PTM)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points Scored (PTS)[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Rebounds (REB)[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists (AST)[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals (ST)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocked Shots (BLK)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers (TO)[/td] [td]-2.0[/td][/tr][/table]
each player you have will accumulate points for YOUR team based on those categories

[table][tr][td]Draft Type:[/td] [td] Live Standard Draft [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Draft Time:[/td] [td] Mon Oct 25 5:00pm PDT[/td][/tr][/table]

Everyone cool with the draft day and time? I cant do it this weekend im going down to SD for the Chargers game
pimp.gif

I'm gettin an error on the PW when trying to sign up.
frown.gif

It's back2back right?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

Spoiler [+]

pimp.gif

I'm gettin an error on the PW when trying to sign up.
frown.gif

It's back2back right?

so do I pick my 13 players when the draft occurs and it shows the best available at each position?

or something like that. or do i set my roster before the draft?

again im completely new to this. help is appreciated

so do I pick my 13 players when the draft occurs and it shows the best available at each position?

or something like that. or do i set my roster before the draft?

again im completely new to this. help is appreciated

try it now kb8
happy.gif

and greekgangsta theres a mock draft [right above the standings] you can go to. Its offline right now but you can try tomorrow

try it now kb8
happy.gif

and greekgangsta theres a mock draft [right above the standings] you can go to. Its offline right now but you can try tomorrow

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by CP1708

Anyone read that and get the "getting his affairs in order" vibe? 
embarassed.gif

I don't see any reason AT ALL for Magic to sell 5%.  He doesn't need money, he doesn't really do much anyways, and he claims he'll still be around for advice when they call, so why sell?  Hope I am way off on that, but that sorta shook me a little.  Like something was coming.  

word is he wants in on any NFL team that comes to LA(if that happens) so sold it for the money

eek.gif
  Him and Ari Gold eh? 
laugh.gif

Well, that makes sense I guess.  I saw that he also sold 100 Starbucks as well, and all told he got about a 100 mil?  Well then, I hope he can be a part of a team going to LA someday for the NFL, that would be cool to be a part of.  Glad it's that and not anything more serious. 

embarassed.gif

I don't see any reason AT ALL for Magic to sell 5%.  He doesn't need money, he doesn't really do much anyways, and he claims he'll still be around for advice when they call, so why sell?  Hope I am way off on that, but that sorta shook me a little.  Like something was coming.  

word is he wants in on any NFL team that comes to LA(if that happens) so sold it for the money

eek.gif
  Him and Ari Gold eh? 
laugh.gif

Well, that makes sense I guess.  I saw that he also sold 100 Starbucks as well, and all told he got about a 100 mil?  Well then, I hope he can be a part of a team going to LA someday for the NFL, that would be cool to be a part of.  Glad it's that and not anything more serious. 

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
  Him and Ari Gold eh? 
laugh.gif

yeah i read that. i cant be mad at him for this, now would it be another expansion team or a current team looking to sell and move?

im good just as long hes not buying the pistons

embarassed.gif

eek.gif
  Him and Ari Gold eh? 
laugh.gif

yeah i read that. i cant be mad at him for this, now would it be another expansion team or a current team looking to sell and move?

im good just as long hes not buying the pistons

Back
Top Bottom