[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I seriously hope he waits until December to make any moves, that way, the Dodgers might up for sale
nerd.gif

Jags do need to get the hell outta Jacksonville......Be somethin else to see football in LA again.  Hope Magic can be a part of something like that, I think it would be cool.  But I would imagine it would take quite some time to get anything done. 

Jags do need to get the hell outta Jacksonville......Be somethin else to see football in LA again.  Hope Magic can be a part of something like that, I think it would be cool.  But I would imagine it would take quite some time to get anything done. 

I know it's only preseason but damn, I'm glad the Lakers picked up Steve Blake. He is SO much better than Jordan Farmar.

*Dude does need to retire those And-1's though.
sick.gif

I know it's only preseason but damn, I'm glad the Lakers picked up Steve Blake. He is SO much better than Jordan Farmar.

sick.gif

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

sick.gif

Some dudes are more comfortable with specific shoes.  Don't care if he wore PF Flyers, as long as he's playing well.

sick.gif

Some dudes are more comfortable with specific shoes.  Don't care if he wore PF Flyers, as long as he's playing well.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

sick.gif

this. substance over style and let your game speak. who cares about everything else. plus hes not like a kobe or bron who are marketable players.

ron is a fool
laugh.gif
 just bought the app as we speak

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

sick.gif

this. substance over style and let your game speak. who cares about everything else. plus hes not like a kobe or bron who are marketable players.

ron is a fool
laugh.gif
 just bought the app as we speak

Anyone have a high resolution picture on this year's team photo? It's the one they took when they were in Europe.

Thanks in advance Laker faithful!

Anyone have a high resolution picture on this year's team photo? It's the one they took when they were in Europe.

Thanks in advance Laker faithful!

Back
Top Bottom