[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Signed up for the fantasy league, thanks for makin the league kookcle.
CP, Ska, Westcoast, french, etc...get your butts signed up!! i wanna see all my fellow laker faithful participate 
happy.gif

CP, Ska, Westcoast, french, etc...get your butts signed up!! i wanna see all my fellow laker faithful participate 
happy.gif

CP1708:
Anyone read that and get the "getting his affairs in order" vibe? 
embarassed.gif

I don't see any reason AT ALL for Magic to sell 5%.  He doesn't need money, he doesn't really do much anyways, and he claims he'll still be around for advice when they call, so why sell?  Hope I am way off on that, but that sorta shook me a little.  Like something was coming.
Honestly, I don't think it was entirely Magic's decision/doing. Know what I mean? Like, maybe it was brought up by the Lakers for some reason that his services/advice/whatever aren't needed or desired anymore, and they both agreed for him to go this route and they say 'He'll still be an active part of the Lakers' and blah, blah, blah.

Because, I mean, if this was completely his own decision, why the interest in the Pistons?
ohwell.gif

CP1708:
embarassed.gif

I don't see any reason AT ALL for Magic to sell 5%.  He doesn't need money, he doesn't really do much anyways, and he claims he'll still be around for advice when they call, so why sell?  Hope I am way off on that, but that sorta shook me a little.  Like something was coming.
Honestly, I don't think it was entirely Magic's decision/doing. Know what I mean? Like, maybe it was brought up by the Lakers for some reason that his services/advice/whatever aren't needed or desired anymore, and they both agreed for him to go this route and they say 'He'll still be an active part of the Lakers' and blah, blah, blah.

Because, I mean, if this was completely his own decision, why the interest in the Pistons?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

happy.gif

im in

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

happy.gif

im in

Sorry, I can't do the fantasy thing this year. I'm working 60-80 hrs a week. :/

I know, I know. 'It doesn't even take much time. Just set your rosters in advance' and blah, blah, blah. Look, we all hate when people sign up and then aren't even active, right? Well that would be me.
laugh.gif

Sorry, I can't do the fantasy thing this year. I'm working 60-80 hrs a week. :/

I know, I know. 'It doesn't even take much time. Just set your rosters in advance' and blah, blah, blah. Look, we all hate when people sign up and then aren't even active, right? Well that would be me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Joined the fantasy league. This is now my fourth team...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too

luckily my work needs for us to use the computer so it works out perfectly for me. thus the time of me being in NT during work hours

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Joined the fantasy league. This is now my fourth team...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 me too

luckily my work needs for us to use the computer so it works out perfectly for me. thus the time of me being in NT during work hours

Glad you guys joined 
pimp.gif

Its all good Ska i feel you, do your thing maybe next year 
pimp.gif

We need at least 4 more people!! CP, French, where the rest of you guys at!? Get signed up peoples! 
devil.gif

Glad you guys joined 
pimp.gif

Its all good Ska i feel you, do your thing maybe next year 
pimp.gif

We need at least 4 more people!! CP, French, where the rest of you guys at!? Get signed up peoples! 
devil.gif

i've never really played fantasy before, i might be interested though.

what's it all about? same concept as fantasy football? which i have never done but I understand

what's it all about? same concept as fantasy football? which i have never done but I understand

Originally Posted by CP1708

embarassed.gif

word is he wants in on any NFL team that comes to LA(if that happens) so sold it for the money

Originally Posted by CP1708

embarassed.gif

word is he wants in on any NFL team that comes to LA(if that happens) so sold it for the money

yeah its pretty much the same as FF football. You draft your team 13 players  then every week you go head to head with someones team.

heres the scoring for this league
Spoiler [+]
[table][tr][th=""]Players Stat Category[/th] [th=""]Value[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Attempted (FGA)[/td] [td]-0.45[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Field Goals Made (FGM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Attempted (FTA)[/td] [td]-0.75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Free Throws Made (FTM)[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3-point Shots Made (3PTM)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Points Scored (PTS)[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Total Rebounds (REB)[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Assists (AST)[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Steals (ST)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocked Shots (BLK)[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Turnovers (TO)[/td] [td]-2.0[/td][/tr][/table]
each player you have will accumulate points for YOUR team based on those categories

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]3 [/color]2 open spots left (vanexellent just joined)

League ID#: 95966
Password: back2back

[table][tr][td]Draft Type:[/td] [td] Live Standard Draft [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Draft Time:[/td] [td] Mon Oct 25 5:00pm PDT[/td][/tr][/table]

Everyone cool with the draft day and time? I cant do it this weekend im going down to SD for the Chargers game
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom