laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 and to win the game. never in my life
laugh.gif
 el presidente
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

From the Clippers thread I wrote:

Blake is going to leave as soon as he can.

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

This
Imagine being a Clipper and looking up at the rafters, and all you see are Laker banners.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I feel bad for Clippers though. Can you imagine being on that bench?

"Oh yeah, we at home, crowd is gonna be on our side"

Then comes the Lakers...

"It's okay, if they ever get a game winner against us, our fans will frown and stay by our side"

Lakers win by buzzer beater...

Crowd: "YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

laugh.gif
Laker fans who cant afford a Laker home game
laugh.gif
[laker ticket prices]
30t6p3b.gif

Fisher with a Lay-up
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

I feel bad for Clippers though. Can you imagine being on that bench?

"Oh yeah, we at home, crowd is gonna be on our side"

Then comes the Lakers...

"It's okay, if they ever get a game winner against us, our fans will frown and stay by our side"

Lakers win by buzzer beater...

Crowd: "YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

laugh.gif
Laker fans who cant afford a Laker home game
laugh.gif
[laker ticket prices]
30t6p3b.gif

Fisher with a Lay-up
eek.gif

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

This
Imagine being a Clipper and looking up at the rafters, and all you see are Laker banners.

The Clips won't leave LA, not as long as Donald Sterling owns them. The man is too cheap to leave Staples Center, where I believe he plays for free (or damn near close to it).

The Clips won't leave LA, not as long as Donald Sterling owns them. The man is too cheap to leave Staples Center, where I believe he plays for free (or damn near close to it).

You gotta remember that alot of Laker fans choose to go to Clippers VS Laker games when the Clippers are the home team because the tickets are usually cheaper...

I know this because I've done it a few times as well. What do you expect? The Lakers are world champs and Clippers play in the same arena.... Don't get me wrong I see your point, but Lakers will always be the #1 team in LA with or without a championship.

You gotta remember that alot of Laker fans choose to go to Clippers VS Laker games when the Clippers are the home team because the tickets are usually cheaper...

I know this because I've done it a few times as well. What do you expect? The Lakers are world champs and Clippers play in the same arena.... Don't get me wrong I see your point, but Lakers will always be the #1 team in LA with or without a championship.

Nice escape win by the Lakers.

Great job DFish!

Oh and Pau Gasol is slowly turning out to be Pau Gasoft once again. Seriously, that Spaniard better cut off Gerber baby foods from his diet and start toughening up!!!

Nice escape win by the Lakers.

Great job DFish!

Oh and Pau Gasol is slowly turning out to be Pau Gasoft once again. Seriously, that Spaniard better cut off Gerber baby foods from his diet and start toughening up!!!

Back
Top Bottom