[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Again though......people are unhappy that their best player wants the ball at the end of the game? 
nerd.gif

The guy that hit 2 straight shots that counted, then hit the fadeaway when he was fouled with less then 5 seconds left (that one didn't get counted) 

Once Fish hit the shot, he was fine, but before the shot, he was CLAMORING for the ball.  You guys know any other elites in the game that hunger for the last shot like that and not shrink from the moment? 

Call me crazy, Ima ride with the guy that wants the ball.  People that want KG, or Lebron or whoever, they can have em.  Gimme Melo, Durant, Kobe, those guys.  I want those guys on my team. 

Speaking of........I saw you Blake.  I saw you didn't want to go home, you wanted to keep on playing.....I saw that.  You're welcome to cross the hall any time you would like. 
wink.gif

I agree with everything you said CP. Including Blake coming down the hall...cuz we still need to sign another big. This is getting ridiculous, Lakers are playing right now. Ratliff isnt the guy.

I agree with everything you said CP. Including Blake coming down the hall...cuz we still need to sign another big. This is getting ridiculous, Lakers are playing right now. Ratliff isnt the guy.

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

What you call 'unhappy he didn't get the ball at the end of the game' I call 'unhappy someone other than himself won the game.'

Anyone who's upset with Kobe being upset (and I'm sure there's just a few of us), we're not upset that he's just such a competitor that he wanted the ball at the end of the game to rip out the hearts of the opponents and go home victorious, a picture you're trying to paint. We're upset with the fact that the game was won and he's even remotely upset about not getting the ball. Unless the game was won on something ridiculous while he was open (like he's wide open at the free throw line and someone throws up a fadeaway 35-footer w/ 2 defenders in his face as time expires instead of passing), he has no right to be even a little bit upset. Not even a little bit.

Now, in the play I mentioned earlier, the layup in traffic at the end of Gm. 3 of the Finals, Kobe was elated w/ Fisher's play. He was open in the same spot he was standing last night, and when Fish drove, Kobe cringed, and then became so happy when the shot banked off the backboard and ripped the net as Fish hit the deck for the and-1.

More of that, less of last night. That's all I'm saying.

Way to twist it, CP.
laugh.gif

What you call 'unhappy he didn't get the ball at the end of the game' I call 'unhappy someone other than himself won the game.'

Anyone who's upset with Kobe being upset (and I'm sure there's just a few of us), we're not upset that he's just such a competitor that he wanted the ball at the end of the game to rip out the hearts of the opponents and go home victorious, a picture you're trying to paint. We're upset with the fact that the game was won and he's even remotely upset about not getting the ball. Unless the game was won on something ridiculous while he was open (like he's wide open at the free throw line and someone throws up a fadeaway 35-footer w/ 2 defenders in his face as time expires instead of passing), he has no right to be even a little bit upset. Not even a little bit.

Now, in the play I mentioned earlier, the layup in traffic at the end of Gm. 3 of the Finals, Kobe was elated w/ Fisher's play. He was open in the same spot he was standing last night, and when Fish drove, Kobe cringed, and then became so happy when the shot banked off the backboard and ripped the net as Fish hit the deck for the and-1.

More of that, less of last night. That's all I'm saying.

in conclusion we won the game. thats all that matters.
laugh.gif

Speaking of........I saw you Blake.  I saw you didn't want to go home, you wanted to keep on playing.....I saw that.  You're welcome to cross the hall any time you would like. 
wink.gif

from adrian woj-whatever his name is:

Someday, maybe Griffin will end up walking across the court and joining the Lakers. Eventually, all the great ones leave the Clippers. But it wouldn’t be Wednesday. It won’t be for a long time.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

in conclusion we won the game. thats all that matters.
laugh.gif

wink.gif

from adrian woj-whatever his name is:

Someday, maybe Griffin will end up walking across the court and joining the Lakers. Eventually, all the great ones leave the Clippers. But it wouldn’t be Wednesday. It won’t be for a long time.

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Wait though, Kobe was unhappy and showing himself to be "agitated" BEFORE the shot was taken and made by Fish. 

Now, are you guys saying that he was still upset and animated AFTER the shot was hit?  Because I did not see that.  I saw him wave his arms off when Fish drove away from him, after that I saw all of them celebrating (him included)  Did I miss something else? 
nerd.gif
  If I did, I would like to see that please.  Someone hook that up? 

Wojo better stop readin my ideas.  I said it first.  Punk. 
laugh.gif

Wait though, Kobe was unhappy and showing himself to be "agitated" BEFORE the shot was taken and made by Fish. 

Now, are you guys saying that he was still upset and animated AFTER the shot was hit?  Because I did not see that.  I saw him wave his arms off when Fish drove away from him, after that I saw all of them celebrating (him included)  Did I miss something else? 
nerd.gif
  If I did, I would like to see that please.  Someone hook that up? 

Wojo better stop readin my ideas.  I said it first.  Punk. 
laugh.gif

^
Yup, there ya go. 

Kobe's actions were in the 3.1 seconds BEFORE he saw the game winning shot being made.  Once it was in, he was happy as can be. 

The man wanted the shot because that's what he does, that's what he's known for.  Fortunately, he plays with someone else known for the same things. 
pimp.gif

^
Yup, there ya go. 

Kobe's actions were in the 3.1 seconds BEFORE he saw the game winning shot being made.  Once it was in, he was happy as can be. 

The man wanted the shot because that's what he does, that's what he's known for.  Fortunately, he plays with someone else known for the same things. 
pimp.gif

This is how a quick convo went at work

Laker Fan: Did you watch the Laker game last night?
Clipper Fan: No, but I watched the Clipper game last night?

LOL

This is how a quick convo went at work

Laker Fan: Did you watch the Laker game last night?
Clipper Fan: No, but I watched the Clipper game last night?

LOL

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Yup, there ya go. 

pimp.gif
its similiar to that .4, kobe double teamed and frustrated GP then dished it out to fish. 

1961.jpg%3f2

seems to be excited here as well
laugh.gif

anyways its not like he pulled a pip and sit out from the play here

Originally Posted by CP1708

^
Yup, there ya go. 

pimp.gif
its similiar to that .4, kobe double teamed and frustrated GP then dished it out to fish. 

1961.jpg%3f2

seems to be excited here as well
laugh.gif

anyways its not like he pulled a pip and sit out from the play here

bb2157ec8e1c6a238b2da1bda24ff7c38b831e1_r.jpg

Same thing with the Horry shot, at first he was pissed he didn't get the foul called, but once he saw this swish thru, he forgot all about that nonsense. 
pimp.gif

I'm STILL amazed by .4  I remember sitting there in my living room, just dead after Dunc hit that miracle shot.  Couldn't believe it.  And when i saw Fish touch nothin but net, I sprang up off that floor like I was an olympian or some @#$%  I ran around screaming like a damn girl I was so happy. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  If only Ida known what was waiting for us in Detroit. 
30t6p3b.gif

bb2157ec8e1c6a238b2da1bda24ff7c38b831e1_r.jpg

Same thing with the Horry shot, at first he was pissed he didn't get the foul called, but once he saw this swish thru, he forgot all about that nonsense. 
pimp.gif

I'm STILL amazed by .4  I remember sitting there in my living room, just dead after Dunc hit that miracle shot.  Couldn't believe it.  And when i saw Fish touch nothin but net, I sprang up off that floor like I was an olympian or some @#$%  I ran around screaming like a damn girl I was so happy. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  If only Ida known what was waiting for us in Detroit. 
30t6p3b.gif

^ That Detroit team was built perfectly to play us. If the Spurs would have advance, Detroit loses. And I honestly think that if the Kings would have advanced, they would have swept the Pistons. Ben's defense was perfect to frustrate Shaq, Sheed's 3-balls were perfect for bringing Shaq and Malone out to the perimeter on offense... opening up the basket and midrange game for Rip and Tayshaun. And Chauncey played quarterback perfectly on almost every possession, as well as defending the perimeter and passing lanes with Tayshaun. Not to mention Okur's random 3s and rebounds.

Not that it's any consolation or anything, 'cause it still hurts.
laugh.gif
... ... ... *shrugs*

^ That Detroit team was built perfectly to play us. If the Spurs would have advance, Detroit loses. And I honestly think that if the Kings would have advanced, they would have swept the Pistons. Ben's defense was perfect to frustrate Shaq, Sheed's 3-balls were perfect for bringing Shaq and Malone out to the perimeter on offense... opening up the basket and midrange game for Rip and Tayshaun. And Chauncey played quarterback perfectly on almost every possession, as well as defending the perimeter and passing lanes with Tayshaun. Not to mention Okur's random 3s and rebounds.

Not that it's any consolation or anything, 'cause it still hurts.
laugh.gif
... ... ... *shrugs*

6a00d8341c506253ef0134892e2006970c-pi

I'm going to need a virtual tour of that room right there.  Lemme get some pics of them trophies, and that display rack to her right, and speaking of racks, lemme get some more pics of what Jeanie is workin with as well. 
pimp.gif

6a00d8341c506253ef0134892e2006970c-pi

I'm going to need a virtual tour of that room right there.  Lemme get some pics of them trophies, and that display rack to her right, and speaking of racks, lemme get some more pics of what Jeanie is workin with as well. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom