[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Great game. I was so sure that the last layup by Fisher would ricochet off the backboard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crobers 78

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

crobers 78 wrote:

^ You're in here after every damn game hating on the Lakers *#%?

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.
laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif
 get back to your pom poms n shut up!

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif
Pom poms...simpleton! you know those things those girls have on the sidelines who happen to be cheering?
laugh.gif
 dude said mom n pops
eek.gif

WTH does my team have to do with commenting on facts about YOUR team...huh? just watch the game n cheer bro...none of my comments are directed to you unless you are on the floor

Go back to convincing yourself that YOUR team could care less about winning this game and are playing poorly on purpose because it is the clippers
laugh.gif
...this aint the YMCA! All these dude's ego's are more swole than yeezy's
glasses.gif

why dont you two lovebirds take this to pm's

back and forth fighting like broads

what a game
pimp.gif

crobers 78 wrote:

^ You're in here after every damn game hating on the Lakers *#%?

Stop trying to act like this is the first time you've said anything bad. Just remember this *#$# is going to bite you in the +%! at the end of the season.
laugh.gif
 this dude is serious...this is not 6th grade man. "dude you are so gonna regret it"
laugh.gif
 get back to your pom poms n shut up!

stop using hate for whatever reason esp when it's not applicable...you sound silly. "he said something true about my favorite player
ohwell.gif
...he's a hater"
30t6p3b.gif

Yea...Because I said "dude you are so going to regret it" right?
laugh.gif

What team are you even a fan of? Wait nvm, you're a fan of whatever team the Lakers are playing against right?

Get back to my mom n pops? What the hell are you even talking about? You spend your nights posting in a thread about a team you don't even like.
roll.gif

!%!*
indifferent.gif
Pom poms...simpleton! you know those things those girls have on the sidelines who happen to be cheering?
laugh.gif
 dude said mom n pops
eek.gif

WTH does my team have to do with commenting on facts about YOUR team...huh? just watch the game n cheer bro...none of my comments are directed to you unless you are on the floor

Go back to convincing yourself that YOUR team could care less about winning this game and are playing poorly on purpose because it is the clippers
laugh.gif
...this aint the YMCA! All these dude's ego's are more swole than yeezy's
glasses.gif

why dont you two lovebirds take this to pm's

back and forth fighting like broads

what a game
pimp.gif

abovelegit1 wrote:
Great game. I was so sure that the last layup by Fisher would ricochet off the backboard
laugh.gif

I figured a ricochet off front of the rim or get beat up into the stands but hey he's luck shot flop fisher
laugh.gif

abovelegit1 wrote:
laugh.gif

I figured a ricochet off front of the rim or get beat up into the stands but hey he's luck shot flop fisher
laugh.gif

abovelegit1 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

abovelegit1 wrote:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao fish with Dwill drive

lmao it really was that dwill drive lol. and ure exactly right about stu. i swear he know more than all other commentators, especially the ones for the Milwaukee bucks.

Originally Posted by kash55

Kobe was pissed that he didn't get the ball....his reaction as Fisher was driving was hilarious.

Solid win though
lol every1 watching the game was pissed he didn't get the ball and i didnt see kobe's face but i can imagine it lmao.

lakers fans that are mad over the close win need to calm down a bit. if the clippers had any kind of self respect then they would play exactly how they played and try and beat the team who has all of their title banners hanging in their arena on every one of their home games and are perennially regarded as the superior team. all games last season were very close and no matter how good the lakers are they should always be close and competitive. it's a unique hallway series that are all classic games in my eyes.

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao fish with Dwill drive

lmao it really was that dwill drive lol. and ure exactly right about stu. i swear he know more than all other commentators, especially the ones for the Milwaukee bucks.

Originally Posted by kash55

Kobe was pissed that he didn't get the ball....his reaction as Fisher was driving was hilarious.

Solid win though
lol every1 watching the game was pissed he didn't get the ball and i didnt see kobe's face but i can imagine it lmao.

lakers fans that are mad over the close win need to calm down a bit. if the clippers had any kind of self respect then they would play exactly how they played and try and beat the team who has all of their title banners hanging in their arena on every one of their home games and are perennially regarded as the superior team. all games last season were very close and no matter how good the lakers are they should always be close and competitive. it's a unique hallway series that are all classic games in my eyes.

Everybody's a Fish fan again eh? 
laugh.gif

I've never seen a team look ahead so much.  As soon as we took down Orld 2 years ago, we haven't cared about the regualar season since. 
laugh.gif
  Sooner or later, that's gonna cost us a HC.  Hope it's next year. 
happy.gif

Everybody's a Fish fan again eh? 
laugh.gif

I've never seen a team look ahead so much.  As soon as we took down Orld 2 years ago, we haven't cared about the regualar season since. 
laugh.gif
  Sooner or later, that's gonna cost us a HC.  Hope it's next year. 
happy.gif

Again though......people are unhappy that their best player wants the ball at the end of the game? 
nerd.gif

The guy that hit 2 straight shots that counted, then hit the fadeaway when he was fouled with less then 5 seconds left (that one didn't get counted) 

Once Fish hit the shot, he was fine, but before the shot, he was CLAMORING for the ball.  You guys know any other elites in the game that hunger for the last shot like that and not shrink from the moment? 

Call me crazy, Ima ride with the guy that wants the ball.  People that want KG, or Lebron or whoever, they can have em.  Gimme Melo, Durant, Kobe, those guys.  I want those guys on my team. 

Speaking of........I saw you Blake.  I saw you didn't want to go home, you wanted to keep on playing.....I saw that.  You're welcome to cross the hall any time you would like. 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom