[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Hey, do you guys know how long the customizable championship gear will be available? All season? All year, like I've got till the end of December to round up some cash? While supplies last?

What was the latest any of you ordered championship gear form NBA.com the year after we won a chip?

Hey, do you guys know how long the customizable championship gear will be available? All season? All year, like I've got till the end of December to round up some cash? While supplies last?

What was the latest any of you ordered championship gear form NBA.com the year after we won a chip?

Hmmmm...Why no crobers today? Or Saturday? Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

Odom is ballin, but he wont make the all-star team because of the other guys he'd have to go up against as far as votes.

lol @ Kobe and his 3rd quarters, does his damage and sits out the fourth.

Hmmmm...Why no crobers today? Or Saturday? Anyone wanna take a wild guess?

Odom is ballin, but he wont make the all-star team because of the other guys he'd have to go up against as far as votes.

lol @ Kobe and his 3rd quarters, does his damage and sits out the fourth.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

late from before yesterday's game. kobe in pitchman mode.
kobe-bryant-john-wall-sneaker-battle-01.jpg

I know somebody whos mad right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

i bought my 2009 championship got rings t-shirt around all-star break last year

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

i bought my 2009 championship got rings t-shirt around all-star break last year

did someone say crobers??

Spoiler [+]
we knw youre here buddy

did someone say crobers??

Spoiler [+]
we knw youre here buddy

crobers only presents himself at the most opportune time to show every1 how redundant he likes to keep it with the kobe bryant posts.

crobers only presents himself at the most opportune time to show every1 how redundant he likes to keep it with the kobe bryant posts.

Dont give people the attention they crave, and get upset when they show up for more.

Ignore the trolls.

Dont give people the attention they crave, and get upset when they show up for more.

Ignore the trolls.

Back
Top Bottom