[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Sasha smashed KB8sandeigo girl

Naw, he just didn't deserve to wear the purple and gold.
pimp.gif
Lets act like he didn't hit two of the most clutch free throws in laker history.
Let's act like he didn't put up a donut in the entire NBA Finals against the Magic.

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Sasha smashed KB8sandeigo girl

Naw, he just didn't deserve to wear the purple and gold.
pimp.gif
Lets act like he didn't hit two of the most clutch free throws in laker history.
Let's act like he didn't put up a donut in the entire NBA Finals against the Magic.

How the hell is Fisher on the list and Bynum 2nd in voting for centers for the west. The guy made his return 2 days ago. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

How the hell is Fisher on the list and Bynum 2nd in voting for centers for the west. The guy made his return 2 days ago. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Kobe has been playing better simply because he has stopped forcing the issue too much. Yeah he still shot those near half court 3s at Indiana but those were heat checks.

I don' think he is at 100% physically yet though.

Also, the Lakers better not lose any more games or the Mavs and Spurs will get the top 2 seeds.

Kobe has been playing better simply because he has stopped forcing the issue too much. Yeah he still shot those near half court 3s at Indiana but those were heat checks.

I don' think he is at 100% physically yet though.

Also, the Lakers better not lose any more games or the Mavs and Spurs will get the top 2 seeds.

[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....on-shorts-under-his-lakers-shorts-every-game/[/h1]
[h1]Kobe wears his Lower Merion shorts under his Lakers shorts every game[/h1]
Kurt Helin

Dec 17, 2010, 1:48 PM EST

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

Michael Jordan, every time he put on his Chicago Bulls shorts for a game, had a pair of North Carolina shorts on underneath them.

Kobe Bryant, every time he has put on his Los Angeles Lakers shorts, has a pair of his old Lower Merion High School shorts on underneath.

We all learned that later fact last night at the dedication of the new gym at his old school — which is named after Kobe now (thanks in part to a $411,000 donation).

Kobe has modeled plenty of Jordan habits but this news came as a surprise to media who have been around the Laker locker room for years. And there aren’t that many secrets in that locker room — when Sasha Vujacic gets traded and ex-girlfriends thrash him on twitter, it is something people around the team almost expected.

The shorts thing, did not see that coming.

And as Brian Kamenetzky said at the Land O’ Lakers blog, how many of us can still fit into clothes we wore in high school? I’m sure the all-flannel-shirt wardrobe I had back in the day would be a little tight now.

PLEASE Someone find me those tweets from Sasha's ex's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[h1]http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports....on-shorts-under-his-lakers-shorts-every-game/[/h1]
Kurt Helin

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

Michael Jordan, every time he put on his Chicago Bulls shorts for a game, had a pair of North Carolina shorts on underneath them.

Kobe Bryant, every time he has put on his Los Angeles Lakers shorts, has a pair of his old Lower Merion High School shorts on underneath.

We all learned that later fact last night at the dedication of the new gym at his old school — which is named after Kobe now (thanks in part to a $411,000 donation).

Kobe has modeled plenty of Jordan habits but this news came as a surprise to media who have been around the Laker locker room for years. And there aren’t that many secrets in that locker room — when Sasha Vujacic gets traded and ex-girlfriends thrash him on twitter, it is something people around the team almost expected.

And as Brian Kamenetzky said at the Land O’ Lakers blog, how many of us can still fit into clothes we wore in high school? I’m sure the all-flannel-shirt wardrobe I had back in the day would be a little tight now.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Kurt Helin

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm calling ducktales on kb's shorts though. We'd have known it by now.

Kurt Helin

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
I'm calling ducktales on kb's shorts though. We'd have known it by now.

Kurt Helin

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i think she deleted the tweet but twitlonger still has record of it.

[h3]Actress Katie Cassidy, Vujacic’s ex, approves trade[/h3][h4]December 15th, 2010, 3:29 pm · 5 Comments · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM[/h4]
Sasha Vujacic is now engaged to tennis star and Manhattan Beach resident Maria Sharapova,and who knows how she feels about Vujacic being shipped out by the Lakers.

But Vujacic’s former girlfriend, actress Katie Cassidy, had some strong words from her Twitter account about the trade: “Oh life is great! Especially when an ex(a dirty one) gets relocated to the other side of the country! The dark cloud has vanished! Raise it up!

Kurt Helin

1 Comment
kobe_stares3.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  i think she deleted the tweet but twitlonger still has record of it.

[h3]Actress Katie Cassidy, Vujacic’s ex, approves trade[/h3][h4]December 15th, 2010, 3:29 pm · 5 Comments · posted by KEVIN DING, OCREGISTER.COM[/h4]
Sasha Vujacic is now engaged to tennis star and Manhattan Beach resident Maria Sharapova,and who knows how she feels about Vujacic being shipped out by the Lakers.

But Vujacic’s former girlfriend, actress Katie Cassidy, had some strong words from her Twitter account about the trade: “Oh life is great! Especially when an ex(a dirty one) gets relocated to the other side of the country! The dark cloud has vanished! Raise it up!

laugh.gif

as much as i hate vujacraps game on the court, i gotta give him props for his game off it
pimp.gif

then again its the perks of being a Laker i guess

Back
Top Bottom