[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Hedo is rollin over in his grave right now, he thought he was the Turkish Jordan.

laugh.gif

what kinda outrage is this?

• G Kobe Bryant will be honored at his high school on Thursday, with the new Lower Merion (Pa.) High School gym named after Bryant. He will appear at the school for a ceremony and said he keeps in touch with some members of the faculty still, including basketball coach Gregg Downer.

im glad the school is showing kobe some love now. i remember they didnt approve of nike releasing his high school jersey cause of the colorado incident.

• G Kobe Bryant will be honored at his high school on Thursday, with the new Lower Merion (Pa.) High School gym named after Bryant. He will appear at the school for a ceremony and said he keeps in touch with some members of the faculty still, including basketball coach Gregg Downer.

im glad the school is showing kobe some love now. i remember they didnt approve of nike releasing his high school jersey cause of the colorado incident.

Kobe has been shooting very well the last like 7 games. He was at around 52% shooting all last week and he's at 58% the last two games.

Dude is number 2 on the scoring list and he's shooting alot better than Kevin Durant, not to mention Kobe's only playing like 30 minutes a game.

I think people are just so used to him scoring that nobody gives a +%$$ anymore, lol.

He's having an underrated season imo, people just like to point out the bad and forget about the first 8 games of the season and the last 7 or so.

About time he gets that gym named after him, he does so much for that school every year.

Kobe has been shooting very well the last like 7 games. He was at around 52% shooting all last week and he's at 58% the last two games.

Dude is number 2 on the scoring list and he's shooting alot better than Kevin Durant, not to mention Kobe's only playing like 30 minutes a game.

I think people are just so used to him scoring that nobody gives a +%$$ anymore, lol.

He's having an underrated season imo, people just like to point out the bad and forget about the first 8 games of the season and the last 7 or so.

About time he gets that gym named after him, he does so much for that school every year.

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

I think he goes for 50 in Philly. Anyone else agree?

I think he goes for 50 in Philly. Anyone else agree?

if he keeps it up id say he could win the MVP but honestly durant is the media darling right now and i see him getting it along with amare too.

if he keeps it up id say he could win the MVP but honestly durant is the media darling right now and i see him getting it along with amare too.

...say another 34..Gasol n Odom gettin 15 a piece...bynum gettin stronger every game...can't wait for the Christmas day matchup...

...say another 34..Gasol n Odom gettin 15 a piece...bynum gettin stronger every game...can't wait for the Christmas day matchup...

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Durant has actually been ghost and is no where near in the MVP running now that Westbrook has emerged. I'm not saying Westbrook is better than Durant, but he has clearly been the better player for the Thunder this season.

As much as I hate that Kobe only has one MVP, assuming he did continue playing this well the whole season...I'm not sure about the MVP....
laugh.gif

Every regular season MVP has not won a championship the last few years, although it would be nice to go out with a bang and break that little curse. It's way too early on in the season though. I'm just glad to see Kobe isn't that hobbled from the knee after 3 all the surgery he's had on it.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Durant has actually been ghost and is no where near in the MVP running now that Westbrook has emerged. I'm not saying Westbrook is better than Durant, but he has clearly been the better player for the Thunder this season.

As much as I hate that Kobe only has one MVP, assuming he did continue playing this well the whole season...I'm not sure about the MVP....
laugh.gif

Every regular season MVP has not won a championship the last few years, although it would be nice to go out with a bang and break that little curse. It's way too early on in the season though. I'm just glad to see Kobe isn't that hobbled from the knee after 3 all the surgery he's had on it.

Bynum starting at AS center? or does $tern still pick due to injury?
[table][tr][td][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]EASTERN CONFERENCE[/color][/td][td]
WST.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]2011 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]WESTERN CONFERENCE[/color]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forwards:[/td][td]Forwards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James  (Heat)  607,994
Kevin Garnett  (Celtics)  456,111 
Amar'e Stoudemire  (Knicks)  327,626 
Paul Pierce  (Celtics)  235,107 
Chris Bosh  (Heat)  161,801 
Josh Smith  (Hawks)  104,713 
Carlos Boozer  (Bulls)  82,655 
Andre Iguodala  (Sixers)  71,517 
Danny Granger  (Pacers)  66,759 
Luol Deng  (Bulls)  52,398[/td][td]Kevin Durant  (Thunder)  470,881 
Pau Gasol  (Lakers)  390,808 
Carmelo Anthony  (Nuggets)  369,768 
Dirk Nowitzki  (Mavericks)  264,301 
Tim Duncan  (Spurs)  247,364 
Blake Griffin  (Clippers)  245,167 
Lamar Odom  (Lakers)  134,594 
Luis Scola  (Rockets)  119,901 
Caron Butler  (Mavericks)  96,785 
Kevin Love  (Wolves)  81,865[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Guards:[/td][td]Guards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade  (Heat)  570,489
Rajon Rondo  (Celtics)  497,141 
Derrick Rose  (Bulls)  424,356 
Ray Allen  (Celtics)  235,977 
John Wall  (Wizards)  120,284 
Vince Carter  (Magic)  117,628 
Gilbert Arenas  (Wizards)  88,599 
Brandon Jennings  (Bucks)  65,705 
Joe Johnson  (Hawks)  46,811 
Jamal Crawford  (Hawks)  31,524[/td][td]Kobe Bryant  (Lakers)  722,682 
Chris Paul  (Hornets)  386,649 
Manu Ginobili  (Spurs)  230,137 
Steve Nash  (Suns)  190,226 
Deron Williams  (Jazz)  184,148 
Jason Kidd  (Mavericks)  141,283 
Russell Westbrook  (Thunder)  140,519 
Eric Gordon  (Clippers)  113,510 
Tony Parker  (Spurs)  103,238, 
Derek Fisher  (Lakers)  81,088[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Centers:[/td][td]Centers:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard  (Magic)  611,561 
Shaquille O'Neal  (Celtics)  241,782 
Joakim Noah  (Bulls)  97,163 
Andrea Bargnani  (Raptors)  53,275 
Al Horford  (Hawks)  49,098 
Andrew Bogut  (Bucks)  48,298 
Brook Lopez  (Nets)  38,103 
JaVale McGee  (Wizards)  36,227 
Roy Hibbert  (Pacers)  35,006 
Ben Wallace  (Pistons)  21,858[/td][td]Yao Ming  (Rockets)  430,984 
Andrew Bynum  (Lakers)  198,044 
Brendan Haywood  (Mavericks)  127,375 
Marc Gasol  (Grizzlies)  120,811 
Emeka Okafor  (Hornets)  115,647 
Nene  (Nuggets)  105,747 
Chris Kaman  (Clippers)  87,536 
Marcus Camby  (Blazers)  57,046 
DeMarcus Cousins  (Kings)  37,571
Andris Biedrins  (Warriors)  36,655[/td][/tr][/table]

Bynum starting at AS center? or does $tern still pick due to injury?
[table][tr][td][color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]EASTERN CONFERENCE[/color][/td][td]
WST.gif

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]2011 NBA ALL-STAR BALLOTING [/color]
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]WESTERN CONFERENCE[/color]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]Forwards:[/td][td]Forwards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]LeBron James  (Heat)  607,994
Kevin Garnett  (Celtics)  456,111 
Amar'e Stoudemire  (Knicks)  327,626 
Paul Pierce  (Celtics)  235,107 
Chris Bosh  (Heat)  161,801 
Josh Smith  (Hawks)  104,713 
Carlos Boozer  (Bulls)  82,655 
Andre Iguodala  (Sixers)  71,517 
Danny Granger  (Pacers)  66,759 
Luol Deng  (Bulls)  52,398[/td][td]Kevin Durant  (Thunder)  470,881 
Pau Gasol  (Lakers)  390,808 
Carmelo Anthony  (Nuggets)  369,768 
Dirk Nowitzki  (Mavericks)  264,301 
Tim Duncan  (Spurs)  247,364 
Blake Griffin  (Clippers)  245,167 
Lamar Odom  (Lakers)  134,594 
Luis Scola  (Rockets)  119,901 
Caron Butler  (Mavericks)  96,785 
Kevin Love  (Wolves)  81,865[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Guards:[/td][td]Guards:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwyane Wade  (Heat)  570,489
Rajon Rondo  (Celtics)  497,141 
Derrick Rose  (Bulls)  424,356 
Ray Allen  (Celtics)  235,977 
John Wall  (Wizards)  120,284 
Vince Carter  (Magic)  117,628 
Gilbert Arenas  (Wizards)  88,599 
Brandon Jennings  (Bucks)  65,705 
Joe Johnson  (Hawks)  46,811 
Jamal Crawford  (Hawks)  31,524[/td][td]Kobe Bryant  (Lakers)  722,682 
Chris Paul  (Hornets)  386,649 
Manu Ginobili  (Spurs)  230,137 
Steve Nash  (Suns)  190,226 
Deron Williams  (Jazz)  184,148 
Jason Kidd  (Mavericks)  141,283 
Russell Westbrook  (Thunder)  140,519 
Eric Gordon  (Clippers)  113,510 
Tony Parker  (Spurs)  103,238, 
Derek Fisher  (Lakers)  81,088[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Centers:[/td][td]Centers:[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dwight Howard  (Magic)  611,561 
Shaquille O'Neal  (Celtics)  241,782 
Joakim Noah  (Bulls)  97,163 
Andrea Bargnani  (Raptors)  53,275 
Al Horford  (Hawks)  49,098 
Andrew Bogut  (Bucks)  48,298 
Brook Lopez  (Nets)  38,103 
JaVale McGee  (Wizards)  36,227 
Roy Hibbert  (Pacers)  35,006 
Ben Wallace  (Pistons)  21,858[/td][td]Yao Ming  (Rockets)  430,984 
Andrew Bynum  (Lakers)  198,044 
Brendan Haywood  (Mavericks)  127,375 
Marc Gasol  (Grizzlies)  120,811 
Emeka Okafor  (Hornets)  115,647 
Nene  (Nuggets)  105,747 
Chris Kaman  (Clippers)  87,536 
Marcus Camby  (Blazers)  57,046 
DeMarcus Cousins  (Kings)  37,571
Andris Biedrins  (Warriors)  36,655[/td][/tr][/table]

I just saw that. That spot has to go to Bynum (if the voting keeps up of course).

Then again, im not exactly sure if a second-place-in-votes player ever started.

I just saw that. That spot has to go to Bynum (if the voting keeps up of course).

Then again, im not exactly sure if a second-place-in-votes player ever started.

Dirk is the MVP if it's given out today. 

Just like it was Paul 3-4 weeks ago when we did this, and I screwed up and mentioned Rondo first. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And, I don't give a @#$% about MVP's.  I hope Lebron gets it, it's been workin well for us so far. 
happy.gif

Dirk is the MVP if it's given out today. 

Just like it was Paul 3-4 weeks ago when we did this, and I screwed up and mentioned Rondo first. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

And, I don't give a @#$% about MVP's.  I hope Lebron gets it, it's been workin well for us so far. 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom