[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Kobe's twin 
laugh.gif

5fl01j.jpg

As noted by Phil Jackson before Sunday's win in Toronto, the Lakers' two rookies had some trouble adjusting to life on the road. From Kevin Ding at The Orange County Register:

I guess that should make me sympathetic to the Lakers' rookies, Derrick Caracterand  and Devin Ebanks           when Phil Jackson was riffing Saturday about their confusion on this long trip. Jackson told stories about how Caracter ordered a $45 pitcher of orange juice for himself the other day and how Ebanks has eaten nothing but cheesesteaks for the past four days.

As noted by Phil Jackson before Sunday's win in Toronto, the Lakers' two rookies had some trouble adjusting to life on the road. From Kevin Ding at The Orange County Register:

I guess that should make me sympathetic to the Lakers' rookies, Derrick Caracterand  and Devin Ebanks           when Phil Jackson was riffing Saturday about their confusion on this long trip. Jackson told stories about how Caracter ordered a $45 pitcher of orange juice for himself the other day and how Ebanks has eaten nothing but cheesesteaks for the past four days.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
@kobe twin. was that in philly too?
eek.gif

Caracter ordered a $45 pitcher of orange juice for himself
damn benefits of a rookie paycheck
pimp.gif

i think it's more of the per diem allowance players have on meals, which is in addition to your salary. he prob spent close to half of it on the orange juice. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif
@kobe twin. was that in philly too?
eek.gif

Caracter ordered a $45 pitcher of orange juice for himself
damn benefits of a rookie paycheck
pimp.gif

i think it's more of the per diem allowance players have on meals, which is in addition to your salary. he prob spent close to half of it on the orange juice. 
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i hope the lakers use this game against the bucks to build some good momentum for saturday.

Beating the heat will give us a bigger momentum when we play the Spurs next Tuesday
Can't wait to beast on them
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Nermindee

i hope the lakers use this game against the bucks to build some good momentum for saturday.

Beating the heat will give us a bigger momentum when we play the Spurs next Tuesday
Can't wait to beast on them
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom