[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Ehhh everyones shooting bad, even Philly is shooting horrible besides one guy.

Someone will go off in the fourth, this is just an ugly game.

Ehhh everyones shooting bad, even Philly is shooting horrible besides one guy.

Someone will go off in the fourth, this is just an ugly game.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

do you guys think barnes should start in the place of artest? with pau and kobe getting all the attention he'll be able to get the open 3 and make it plus he is much more active than artest. with artest coming off the bench, we can have ron as our offensive option with lamar running the offense.

did i just hear eric snow is the color for this game? whoever it is dude sounds kinda salty when talking about kobe

i think ron should get the nod for starting because of his defense, and him playing with Kobe/Pau can make up for his offense.
Odom, Shannon, and Barnes is a better relief squad.

do you guys think barnes should start in the place of artest? with pau and kobe getting all the attention he'll be able to get the open 3 and make it plus he is much more active than artest. with artest coming off the bench, we can have ron as our offensive option with lamar running the offense.

did i just hear eric snow is the color for this game? whoever it is dude sounds kinda salty when talking about kobe

i think ron should get the nod for starting because of his defense, and him playing with Kobe/Pau can make up for his offense.

Vick shut that place down
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

yeah thats why but i just thought barnes would work better with pau and kobe

pimp.gif

honestly i used hate vick before his drama when he was with the atl but i cant help but be happy for him and his recent success

yeah thats why but i just thought barnes would work better with pau and kobe

pimp.gif

honestly i used hate vick before his drama when he was with the atl but i cant help but be happy for him and his recent success

how bout at the end of the game, to close??

Kobe
Barnes
Artest
Odom
Pau

this is why i like our roster so much, its so interchangeable.

Kobe
Barnes
Artest
Odom
Pau

I just don't get why Phil always sits Barnes and Blake out for Artest and FIsher when they're playing well...

Perfect example, Blake was playing well, we're up double digits in the fourth and he sits Blake out for Fisher.

I just don't get why Phil always sits Barnes and Blake out for Artest and FIsher when they're playing well...

Perfect example, Blake was playing well, we're up double digits in the fourth and he sits Blake out for Fisher.

Kobe
Barnes
Artest
Odom
Pau

itll be interesting if we implement bynum in that too once he gets healthy

Kobe
Barnes
Artest
Odom
Pau

itll be interesting if we implement bynum in that too once he gets healthy

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

ya'll notice Lamar always has that swag pause after a weak dunk or put back like he's doin it?
laugh.gif

yeah
laugh.gif

as long as he keeps playing the way he has recently, i have no problem with it at all
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

ya'll notice Lamar always has that swag pause after a weak dunk or put back like he's doin it?
laugh.gif

yeah
laugh.gif

as long as he keeps playing the way he has recently, i have no problem with it at all
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom