[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

as much as i hate vujacraps game on the court, i gotta give him props for his game off it
pimp.gif

then again its the perks of being a Laker i guess
He comes off as being mad awkward so I doubt he has much game but he does have $$$$$$ and lil bit of fame.

I doubt he would get that type of P if he wasnt in the NBA. Sun Yue must be getting celeb and model P in China
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

laugh.gif

as much as i hate vujacraps game on the court, i gotta give him props for his game off it
pimp.gif

then again its the perks of being a Laker i guess
He comes off as being mad awkward so I doubt he has much game but he does have $$$$$$ and lil bit of fame.

I doubt he would get that type of P if he wasnt in the NBA. Sun Yue must be getting celeb and model P in China
laugh.gif

Crazy how when the Lakeshow turns it on we can literally make a close game a no-contest in like 5 mins. Good win...
pimp.gif

Crazy how when the Lakeshow turns it on we can literally make a close game a no-contest in like 5 mins. Good win...
pimp.gif

i guess no one watched the game today. 
laugh.gif

bench came through. hitting their shots. still playing like they don't care, not their fault since it's the raptors but i expect them to turn it up against the bucks in preparation for the showdown.

they had a shot of kobe's twin in the stands going back into the game, couldn't find it, but found this

i guess no one watched the game today. 
laugh.gif

bench came through. hitting their shots. still playing like they don't care, not their fault since it's the raptors but i expect them to turn it up against the bucks in preparation for the showdown.

they had a shot of kobe's twin in the stands going back into the game, couldn't find it, but found this

Seems like everyone playe well today, Kobe was the high scorer and he only had like 20 points so an overall good effort OFFENSIVELY by everyone.

Our defense was terrible though, but it is the Raptors.

Seems like everyone playe well today, Kobe was the high scorer and he only had like 20 points so an overall good effort OFFENSIVELY by everyone.

Our defense was terrible though, but it is the Raptors.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i guess no one watched the game today.�
laugh.gif

they had a shot of kobe's twin in the stands going back into the game, couldn't find it, but found this�
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

i guess no one watched the game today.�
laugh.gif

they had a shot of kobe's twin in the stands going back into the game, couldn't find it, but found this�
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom