[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

I know the saying regular season games don't matter but this is just dumb. At this rate we are going to be 4-5 seed

What's new? We probably would of lost to the Nets if we played them on Christmas too. smh.

Lakers the only championship team that I can think of that let other teams boss them around every season.

Yyyyyyep. Putting the Lakers on Christmas is exactly like the NFL televising a futile team with no promising future on Thanksgiving.

Excellent point.

I do wish we would stop being scheduled for Christmas, though. :/

Yyyyyyep. Putting the Lakers on Christmas is exactly like the NFL televising a futile team with no promising future on Thanksgiving.

Excellent point.

I do wish we would stop being scheduled for Christmas, though. :/

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Why does the NBA keep putting the Lakers on Christmas day games? Just as bad as putting the Lions on Thanksgiving day...

There is a slight difference though. 
laugh.gif

Why does the NBA keep putting the Lakers on Christmas day games? Just as bad as putting the Lions on Thanksgiving day...

There is a slight difference though. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

I know the saying regular season games don't matter but this is just dumb. At this rate we are going to be 4-5 seed

This is true many of these idiot Laker fans saying it doesn't matter when we are like ending up third or fourth.
IF we get to the finals Heat and Celts most def will have Homecourt

This is true many of these idiot Laker fans saying it doesn't matter when we are like ending up third or fourth.

There has been NO defense this WHOLE season.

We played the same way against the Bucks and in all the other losses and wins.

We look OLD

There has been NO defense this WHOLE season.

We played the same way against the Bucks and in all the other losses and wins.

We look OLD

Very disappointing game. Looked like no one had energy out there tonight. Lamar was probably the only one out there that looked ready to play. Gasol
sick.gif

Very disappointing game. Looked like no one had energy out there tonight. Lamar was probably the only one out there that looked ready to play. Gasol
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Im only worried about celts.I know damn well heat won't win it this year, If Heat win it all this year I will retire this SN

Im only worried about celts.I know damn well heat won't win it this year, If Heat win it all this year I will retire this SN

Forget being worried about other teams, I'm worried about THIS team. They definitely look old and those defensive rotations really worry me. I almost wanted to say that age was apart of the reason that our defensive rotations sucked but I saw Erick Dampier out there swarming to the ball with all the other young cats.

Ron Artest needs to pass the ball as soon as he touches it though, that's in the transition game and half court

Kobe has looked flat as well
30t6p3b.gif

Forget being worried about other teams, I'm worried about THIS team. They definitely look old and those defensive rotations really worry me. I almost wanted to say that age was apart of the reason that our defensive rotations sucked but I saw Erick Dampier out there swarming to the ball with all the other young cats.

Ron Artest needs to pass the ball as soon as he touches it though, that's in the transition game and half court

Kobe has looked flat as well
30t6p3b.gif

Your statement would hold more weight if it was more than 2 years old
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I didn't know the Lions were recent champions...

I didn't know the Lions were recent champions...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
true but what else could i say? If heat win i wont visit NT anymore?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Have a sig of the 2011 Champ Celtics or Heat if they win?

Back
Top Bottom