[::OFFICIAL LAKERS 2010-11' SEASON THREAD Vol. It Was Fun While It Lasted::]

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

It's ok guys, Lebron is the King of the regular season wins every year. 

It's the 0 Finals wins that stand out on his resume though. 
wink.gif

Anyone who heard Phil postgame, he knows what he is doing.  He knows it takes months to get things in shape, believe in him.  Don't worry about this guy or that guy, trust Phil.  Pretty sure the 11 rings he has validates that he sort of kind of might just have a clue about how his teams come together during a long season. 

We have plenty of problems to work on, and plenty of coaching/vet leadership to work on it all.  Hang in there guys, we all expected to lose games during the season. 

Really? It does? That's what stands out? 

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

wink.gif

Anyone who heard Phil postgame, he knows what he is doing.  He knows it takes months to get things in shape, believe in him.  Don't worry about this guy or that guy, trust Phil.  Pretty sure the 11 rings he has validates that he sort of kind of might just have a clue about how his teams come together during a long season. 

We have plenty of problems to work on, and plenty of coaching/vet leadership to work on it all.  Hang in there guys, we all expected to lose games during the season. 

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

CP1708 wrote:

wink.gif

eyes.gif

To me it does. What good are you if you can't win on the biggest stage? Not even one game?

Anyways, we stunk up the Staples Center today. Props to the Heat. They did exactly what they had to do.

Am I convinced they could beat us in 7...no. I'm not.

On to the next.

CP1708 wrote:

wink.gif

eyes.gif

To me it does. What good are you if you can't win on the biggest stage? Not even one game?

Anyways, we stunk up the Staples Center today. Props to the Heat. They did exactly what they had to do.

On to the next.

Originally Posted by AG 47

CP1708 wrote:

wink.gif

eyes.gif

On to the next.
Well damn, so that means the legendary careers of Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Barkley, Iverson, etc. don't even matter because the one thing they don't have on their resumes are a team accomplishment, a championship. Right.

Nevermind bron's record setting scoring spree during his first 8 seasons in the L, nevermind the all star mvp's, league mvps, scoring titles, all defense and all nba accomplisments, the thing that's glaring is he hasn't won an nba championship...

My apologies for saying this in the Laker thread as well. Sincerly, I just could not read that about Lebron and not respond. Wish the Lakers the best of Luck going foward, as well as the heat for that matter.  

Originally Posted by AG 47

CP1708 wrote:

wink.gif

eyes.gif

On to the next.
Well damn, so that means the legendary careers of Malone, Stockton, Ewing, Barkley, Iverson, etc. don't even matter because the one thing they don't have on their resumes are a team accomplishment, a championship. Right.

Nevermind bron's record setting scoring spree during his first 8 seasons in the L, nevermind the all star mvp's, league mvps, scoring titles, all defense and all nba accomplisments, the thing that's glaring is he hasn't won an nba championship...

My apologies for saying this in the Laker thread as well. Sincerly, I just could not read that about Lebron and not respond. Wish the Lakers the best of Luck going foward, as well as the heat for that matter.  

Glaring? As in what ultimately stands out? Not even one finals win. Yes, that's a glaring weakness in LeBron's resumé to me.

If LeBron retires without winning one, that doesn't stand out?

Glaring? As in what ultimately stands out? Not even one finals win. Yes, that's a glaring weakness in LeBron's resumé to me.

If LeBron retires without winning one, that doesn't stand out?

youtube account says kobe said - "Im a +%%$$%! champ".

someone one another msg board said this was what was said...

Kobe: "Good ****ing job"
Lebron: "(unknown).. Don't get frustrated"
Kobe: "I don't get frustrated, nope"

youtube account says kobe said - "Im a +%%$$%! champ".

someone one another msg board said this was what was said...

Kobe: "Good ****ing job"
Lebron: "(unknown).. Don't get frustrated"
Kobe: "I don't get frustrated, nope"

Back
Top Bottom